We booked with Travelocity and paid $120 a nite. Hotel is charming and romantic, you feel like you're a guest in a cozy house. We were upgraded to a 1 BR suite and the room was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom is big but there is no heater in the bathroom so it can get cold! There are heaters in bedroom and living room though. The best part of the hotel was the incredibly comfortable bed!! Breakfast buffet was great and food served when we down to eat at 515am. The staff is courteious and attentive.. Its about a 5 mins walk to the Plaza and quiet but close enough to get to bars and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Despegar.com so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection