Recently, on our trip to Cusco and the Sacred Valley, we had the good fortune of staying in Casa Andina Private Collection hotels in both places. The hotels were beautiful, well situated, and very guest oriented!
Our reservations included breakfast, and I cannot compliment them enough on the variety of choices and the availability of breakfast items. Believe me, this was not a "continental" breakfast!
Our rooms were very nicely appointed, and the grounds were beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection