Stayed for three nights with my wife and her family. In the room we stayed in the first night, we realized during the night that the heater could not turn off, so the room got incredible hot - and furthermore, the fan in the cealing only worked when the light was one... So no sleep the first night. We where then changed to a room where both heater and fan worked fine...
Furthermore, reception claimed that breakfast was open from 5am - perfect as we had to catch an early train to Machu Picchu one morning... However, when we came to breakfast at 5am, there was nothing! We managed to ask for some fruits which they then served to us, and when we left at 5.30, not much had happened to the breakfast buffet....
Service at the reception and from the concierge was very good....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection