We checked in New Years Eve (Cusco was gridlocked!)and stayed three days. Wonderful historic building walking distance from main Cusco sites, including Plaza de Armas. Great room, fun to just walk the property, which was like a museum with its paintings and carvings. Great buffet breakfast included, super friendly and helpful staff. The casa Andina made our stay in Cosco all the more wonderful. We didn' try their restaurant, there were too many others in town to try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection