Me and my wife stayed there 5 nights and we really fell in love with the hotel. And I cannot stress enough what an excellent and helpful staff they have! We were in process of planning our tours and my wife, being a boss that she is, delegated almost all organizational duties to the reception. They did an excellent job, even when I had the feeling that we were crossing the line with our requests.
The location of the hotel is excellent - close to everything basically. Facilities are great, with some beautiful inner yards and common chill out rooms. Coca tea in the lobby is free for the guests, bottled water and some small but excellent dark chocolate gets delivered to your room daily.The room was a bit small, barely enough space to open 2 suitcases. The reason for that was a huge and comfortable bed taking most of the room :) As most reviews mention - there are no windows to the outside and our room was at the staircase, so we had to keep the window to the common space closed to avoid noise. The only real inconvenience for me was lack of ventilation in the room and the bathroom. If you keep the window closed through the night, the air in the morning is really stuffy. Likewise, the smell or steam in the bathroom stays unless you open the doors. Otherwise, the room was perfectly clean and well equiped. There was a strong WiFi signal everywhere in the hotel, but then the hotspot, serving our room broke down and they didn't manage to replace it before we left. So we had to stay close to the window or use common rooms (which are great!) the get connected.
Breakfast buffet was excellent and slightly different from day to day. We also had dinner once and the food was excellent too. I was surprised, as it was not more expensive than some restaurants in the city.
All in all, it's a beautiful hotel and the small inconveniences are more than compensated by excellent service, great food and generally great atmosphere of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection