Very nice old building converted to a hotel. Rooms are big and nice beds even have tea and coffee making facilities and of course free WiFi....(come on UK wake up). Breakfast had lots of choice but in common with most of Peru getting anything hot out of the typical hotel style spirit heated breakfast containers was a joke,,,, I even saw them take the temperature and it was obviously satisfactory.....not. But this is a problem with every hotel in Peru it seems.
The location is good, being a short walk from the main square and attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection