I've stayed now at 4 of the Casa Andina hotels in Cusco and this is one of the best. It has a pleasant location, good vibe and good staff. This is true of all of them and perhaps the only differentiation is that timber is painted blue not green. Both colours are traditional in Cusco but the green is somehow oppressive. It may seem trivial but the colour is rather pervasive and unattractive so you cannot escape it. Bathrooms are clean, beds comfortable and the size of room depends on location. Closer to Plaza De Armas, hotel rooms seem smaller. The only problem is that rooms open onto the central courtyard so privacy is a bit of a problem and lighting is not really adequate when curtains are drawn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a sprawling colonial building built around a sunny colonial stone courtyard, peacefully removed from Cusco's fast pace - like a sophisticated country hotel in the city. Rooms offer superb distant views of Cusco's tiled rooftops and surrounding mountains or of the handsome arcaded interior courtyard and ample terrace. Tucked away in the heart of the city's most atmospheric neighborhood, San-Blas, the hotel has 4-wood-burning-chimneys, a rustic restaurant and bar, and delightful sitting areas. The hotel offers Internet Center, Wireless internet access, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco San Blas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco