$117
$61
$320
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $363/night.

$288
$110
$85
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$462
$415
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssan blasmachu picchuthe main squarecoca tealovely hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulinca trailaltitudebagscocoacourtyardtours
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Location: around 6 blocks from mainsquare but at higher level (take a deep breath to walk)
Room: clean small room (203) with calefaction, wifi (included), tv cable, phone and a mid size bath tube (broken bottom tap). Loud near water supply noise and bathrooms "connected" by a top small window with other bath rooms are really cons points.
Facilities: A small nice park in the middle and rest areas with chimens and PCs. Breakfast included buffet type is Ok but very limited in choices. I did not see lunch/dinner options but restaurants are very near

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 12, 2012

We stayed in this hotel the night before we started the Inca Trail and upon our return from the Trek. Staff are wonderful, always keen to help. Rooms are good, location is only a short walk to great restaurants and the Plaza de Armas. I would stay here again if I came back to Cusco.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 20, 2011

We had no hot water and only three beds for the four of us, so in the end we checked out and found another hotel. The staff were generally nice, but our problems were very much "ours". Not sure why this occurred, but the hotel is well located, the breakfast good, but our room was freezing, the heater made as much noise as a commercial jet and the water situation made showering a challenge. If you are offered room 110, knock it back and get a different room, and hopefully your experience will be better.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Dasyurid
Reviewed December 12, 2011

My partner and I stayed here before and after our trip to do the Machu Pichu trek. The staff were most welcoming and we made use of the cocoa tea as we were both feeling the altitude on arrival. The rooms were clean, comfortable and quite ornate. The bathroom was clean and welcoming. Breakfast was plentiful but the room was quite cold so made sure to wear more clothes the next morning. The staff were very helpful regarding info for our trek, informing us at every stage where we needed to be, etc. The only downside of our room was that it was quite noisy the first night with late night revellers using the path down the side of the hotel and our room was on that side so I requested a different room on our return from the Inca Trail. The staff were very obliging and sure enough we had a room right at the top with great views across Cuzco. Would recommend this hotel for acclimitising for the trek.

Room Tip: Try and get a room on a high floor
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2011

I was travelling with girlfriends, we had three days to acclimate in Cusco. They found this hotel, I was flexible, fine by me. Some of us were here, some were at a "fancier" boutique hotel. When we arrived, I felt welcome, sat in the nice lobby area with tea to serve ourselves, our rooms were ready within minutes. Loved the courtyard and views. This hotel makes no pretense of being a five star luxury place, but what it does, it does well. The rooms were clean, adequate. The beds were very comfortable, new flat screen TVs in all of the rooms. On the third floor room, it was hard for me to get hot water in the shower, warm was as good as I could get, but in hot Cusco I was fine. I loved having an ATM and beverage/snack stand in the lobby, was very convenient! The people who worked there were incredibly nice, warm helpful. They cheerfully arranged our cabs, the price set out, gave us change for our soles, anything else we needed. When we visited our friends in the "boutique" hotel, the owner of the hotel nabbed me, introduced me to some men of pure Incan descent, supposedly for the experience, turns out they were selling stuff. It is annoying enough to be constantly hassled to buy stuff on the streets, I prefer my hotel be a oasis from this, I appreciated Casa Andina San Blas even more at that moment. When we arrived, warm greetings, assistance if needed and no one selling us stuff! I also liked the places to relax, the courtyard, the lounge areas. Good breakfasts, not great but adequate. If you can get a room not facing the courtyard, more privacy of course. Great location, too, I was easily able to walk all over Cusco from this hotel. If I am lucky enough to return to Cusco I would shall stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends