I stayed here in Jan, 2014 for one night. It's old and has a lot of character and is a few blocks off the main square. Rooms are carpeted with almost indoor-outdoor carpeting and the furnishings and room are old and worn but very, very clean. The beds have good reading lights. The tub was a huge, worn 1980's former hot tub - great for a bath. Don't let the weird unheated lobby scare you. Surprisingly fluffy towels and Holiday Inn style soap and shampoo (i.e., not good for long hair) but lots of hot water. Windows open on a 2 story courtyard - very neat architecture. The rooms are relatively large and have a table and 2 chairs in addition to the beds. No room service, hotel store or anything like that - just a clean, basic room but given the price I thought it a good value.
For a basic hotel in a good location this is a nice choice - a step above a hostel, and priced accordingly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is removed from the traffic, hustle and bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful interior colonial patios. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. Among our services we offer: Internet Center, Wireless internet service is available, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Casa Andina Classic Cusco Koricancha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco