We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and much of the reason is its good location to the centre of Cusco and the crazy antics of the reception guys who are very friendly and helpful. The hotel is in the old part of town so the building is, by consequence, an old one that has been modernised inside. The bedroom was very big and quite well furnished; the bathroom was also a good size, clean and everything worked well. Breakfast was a bit of a disappointment with little choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is removed from the traffic, hustle and bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful interior colonial patios. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. Among our services we offer: Internet Center, Wireless internet service is available, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco