The Casa Andina had everything we wanted right on the spot, yet it was ideally located for visiting many highlights of Cusco.
The glassed-over courtyard was a beautiful place to sit and relax or wait for the rest of the party to arrive.
From the Casa Andina, it was an easy walk to Qoricancha, Plaze de Armas, the cathedral and many other sites of Cusco.
While there, but sure to check the history of the home and look at the relics they found during construction of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is removed from the traffic, hustle and bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful interior colonial patios. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. Among our services we offer: Internet Center, Wireless internet service is available, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco