We've spent 3 nights in Casa Andina Koricancha and we do not have any complaint. It is a familiar hotel, with warm people that are always paying attention to our needs. Unfortunately we had troubles with our luggage at the airport but Casa Andina Koricancha helped us to get them back . Also, one night we felt sick because of hights and they really worried about us, giving all hospitality to get better. Hotel: confortable rooms, clean, good beds, excelent breakfast, 24-hr attendance service, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is removed from the traffic, hustle and bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful interior colonial patios. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. Among our services we offer: Internet Center, Wireless internet service is available, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco