Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
memorable time in Peru

Thanks to the whole Proyecto Peru Staff I had the most amazing time in Peru. They were always there... read more

Reviewed December 6, 2021
Lizaabdz
via mobile
Highly recommend this program

I have only been here in Cusco for a month and I have loved my experience thus far. ProyectoPeru... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2021
hannahbN2921AG

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Cusco
from $59.00
from $55.00
from $48.00
from $25.65
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

I took individual spanish lessons for 4 hours a week for 5 weeks & found them very effective. My teacher Paula was very good. The weekly social events are great fun & everyone is friendly. Classes are good value for money.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Carole15372
Ronald T, Guest Relations Manager at Proyecto Peru Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2016

Dear Carole,

Thank you for choosing Proyecto Peru. We are always committed in giving our students the best possible experience. We really appreciate your participation in our classes and our free events. We really enjoyed your company.

Goodluck on your travels and feel free to stop by our office if you ever visit Cusco again.

Kind Regards,

Proyecto Peru

Reviewed February 28, 2016

This is my third Latin American language school. The instruction materials were far superior than the other two. My teacher Silvana was much better supported. The did a placement test and when I came in she had created a perfect two week lesson plan for me. Additional activities gave the opportunity to meet other students.

Date of experience: January 2016
2  Thank Quakertraveler

Hello,

Goodluck in your future endeavors! Gracias por todo tambien

Kind Regards,

Proyecto Peru

Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

I took around 30 hours of private lessons with Proyecto Peru last month. My teacher Lydha was great - very patient, helpful and funny!

In addition, all the staff were very friendly, and there were great weekly activities for socializing with other students and volunteers.
The atomsphere was really nice and I would love to come back and do a volunteering project when I get the opportunity!
Thanks for making my time in Cusco better :)

Date of experience: October 2015
Ronald T, Guest Relations Manager at Proyecto Peru Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2015

Dear Guy,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Proyecto Peru. We really appreciate it and we are certainly glad that you had a great time. We strive to give our students the best experience while they are in Cusco. We are also glad that you had a great time with your Spanish teacher Lydha. She was happy to have you as her student. Please let us know if you ever decide to do volunteering work with us. We would love to have you again.

Goodluck in your future endeavors! Gracias por todo tambien.

Reviewed October 23, 2015

I had a great time studying spanish and volunteering with Proyecto Peru. The family I stayed with were absolutely beautiful and I will miss them. The staff were friendly and helpful. When I did have a small problem with my classes they were quick to help me resolve it. The social activities were great and I made lots of friends. Would definitely recommend proyecto peru. Gracias por todo

Date of experience: October 2015
Ronald T, Guest Relations Manager at Proyecto Peru Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2015

Dear Symon,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Proyecto Peru. We really appreciate it and we are certainly glad that you had a great time. We strive to give our students the best experience while they are in Cusco. We are also glad that you had a great time with your host family. We pick the best family to give the best experience for our students. Please feel free to stop by our office whenever you decide to visit Cusco again.

Goodluck in your future endeavors! Gracias por todo tambien.

Reviewed September 30, 2015

Went for a 4 weeks language course including activities and 6h/day private lessons. The lessons were a bit unstructured but I was told they are really working hard to improve that. The atmosphere and the people were great (free activities each week) and I could quite recommend this language school in Cusco.

Date of experience: September 2015

Dear Jasper,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Proyecto Peru. We really appreciate it and we are certainly glad that you had a great time. We strive to give our students the best experience while they are in Cusco. We will certainly adjust our lessons to be more catered toward's everyone skills and to give the best possible Spanish lessons for our students. We definitely appreciate your comments. Please enjoy your travel and you'remore than welcome to visit us anytime.

Goodluck in your future endeavors!