“great tour service”

Fabulous Peru Tours
Ranked #65 of 911 Tours in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: Peru more for less
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We booked 4 of our Peru tours through Fabulous Peru Tours and we are extremely pleased that we did. The services beforehand went above and beyond - skype calls from the owner to discuss options and details and prompt and thorough mails. Every detail was taken care of - bus and train tickets, tour bus, guides and we received calls to our room and staff visits to inform of us of every detail. We were beyond impressed with this service and it was certainly comforting as visitors from the US to know we were taken care of. Thank you for assisting us in an amazing vacation!

There are newer reviews for Fabulous Peru Tours

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Fabulous Perú Tours along with Fredy helping to manage and organize, was an easy and inexpensive way to book the entrance visas to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu, purchase train tickets, arrange for hotel shuttles and bussing to and from the mountains in Aguascalientes. I would recommend this group to anyone who is like me and prefers to have control over a lot of the details though I know from their website they can do a lot more than what I needed. Our tour guide at Machu Picchu, chosen by Fredy's tour, Abraham, was full of passion and excitement and exactly what we wanted guiding us through time and the Inca ruins. Also, Fredy responded quickly to all of my communications, sent electronic copies of everything and provided me with easy lists of what was needed and when or where.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

It was an awesome experience. Fredy (sales department) was really nice and in less than 5 minutes the ticket was in my eamil. Fast and secure. 5 stars to Fabulous Peru Tours :)

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I booked two tours with the Fabulous Peru Tours and I was a bit unsure if this was going to work as I didnt find many reviews about them but I decided to give it a go, specially because of the great prices they offered.
Fred was my main contact and since my first email he was kind and tried to assist me with any doubts I had.
The first day tour was to Machu Picchu and everything was perfect, well organized and everything went smooth.
On my second day tour, I woke up and didnt feel well at all due to the altitude, I called Fred 30 minutes before the van arrives to ask if I could change the tour (last minute advice!) to the following day knowing that would be probably impossible. Fred was so kind and to my surprise rearranged the tour to the followind day without any issues at all. Fred even told me what to do to feel better (heaps of water and coca tea!). I was so pleased and could not believe this change didnt cause me any troubles.
We went to our tour to the Sacred Valley the following day and also another great day, great tour. Nothing to complain about and definitely recommend them to all my friends that plan to go to Peru!

1  Thank Simone M
Reviewed November 26, 2013

It was a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Fabulous Peru Tours agency if you consider visiting Peru. Their staff was very helpful and thorough. My flight to Cusco was cancelled by the airline but Fredy and his girlfriend were able to help me book a different flight. I was taken care from A to Z upon arrival in Cusco. Tour guides were very friendly and the resourceful. I was lucky to find the right agency that provides quality service and cares for its customers.