“Awesome Private Trip! ”

Book In Advance
More Info
$415.00*
and up
Private ALL inclusive Full day Tour of Machu...
Ranked #165 of 629 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: Peru Trek 4 Good offers the best available and good value tours you can find in Cusco area. We know and use the best available guides, transportation and drivers. Peru Trek 4 Good is a LOCAL Travel Agency from Cusco - Peru, launched by Yure Chavez: famous Peruvian travel agent/guide, and other professionals in Tourism who have been guiding tours for more than 8 years. Every Peru Trek 4 Good trip either has a volunteer component built in or is organized to raise funds for a particular Social Project we Support. This is another way how we can support our community-based partners around the country and educate more people through direct, personal experience.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

I found Yure from Peru Trek 4 Good through another blog, where he came highly recommended. I contacted him and he was super responsive and flexible, and gave us lots of options and recommendations. Finally our trip came, Yure picked us up from the airport. We found Yure super on time, he was always early to pick us up. We loved getting a local perspective on the food, history, and roads. We often were one step before the crowds, which is great because we got to enjoy all of the sites without being rushed. I absolutely appreciated his dedication to supporting local communities, which we visited such as an alpaca and llama farm, and a weaving community. Our itinerary was very flexible so we could stop for photos anytime. We loved that our trip wasn't super jam-packed with places to go, but we had plenty of time to explore on our own in the late afternoons. It felt like a friend was taking us around, than a tour guide! It was so nice not to worry about transportation and places to go because he had it all in check. Would absolutely recommended Yure to friends

PERUTREK4GOOD, Owner at Peru Trek 4 Good, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2018

Hello:
Thank you very much for your time amigos!
Not many of our happy clients take the time to leave reviews :)
I was very happy showing you around, hope to see you again in Peru for other tours
Yure Chavez

"meals"
in 5 reviews
"archaeology"

Reviewed October 10, 2017

I have just got back from a 15 day trip to Peru and I am so blown away by the experience that I had to share. I have wanted to go to Machu Picchu for many years so this was by way of a trip of a life time for me.

I wanted to book with a local travel agent as I prefer to do this. After a bit of research I picked Peru trek 4 good to organise the holiday although I was a little nervous to start with as there didn't seem to be huge numbers of reviews for this company on the web.

I don't regret my choice. Yure Chavez who runs this company was brilliant throughout. He put together an itinerary which covered everything I wanted in a way that none of the other companies did. We visited Lima, Hacienda Concepcion in the Amazon, Cusco, the sacred valley, Machu Picchu, Puno, Colca Canyon and Arequipa. Everything that Yure organised for us ran smoothly including all our numerous pick ups, tours and transportation which included 3 internal flights, 2 train trips, 2 boats, and 4 coach trips/tours

The icing on the cake for us was the 1 day trek into Machu Picchu from kilometer 104 which Yure personally guided us on - awesome!!

The only hassle we had was a flight cancellation, which was down to the airline rather than anything Yure could control. The guide he had organised to take us to the airport helped us to organise another flight and we ended up only being 30 minutes later than we should have been.

Peru is one of the most beautiful countries I have every been to and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Peru trek 4 good if you decide to make the journey.

2  Thank diddymanhughes
PERUTREK4GOOD, Gerente at Peru Trek 4 Good, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Hello:
Thank you very much for taking the time to make the review!
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your long trip; all our guides enjoyed your company too
Best wishes

Reviewed September 1, 2017

I booked a Private Full Day City Tour of Cusco. You should go on this tour if you really only want a 4 hour 15 minutes, rather than a full day / 6 hour tour. Also, go on this tour if you want to be rushed through ancient Inca sites without adequate time to explore and with an unenthusiastic tour guide. Furthermore, go on this tour if you want to run after you tour guide through Cusco traffic. Moreover, go on this tour if you want your questions to answered with responses, such as, "You should ask your concierge."

PERUTREK4GOOD, Manager at Peru Trek 4 Good, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Hello:
Thank you for your time, we are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your tour

We asked well your tour guide and this is what happened:

Sorry but seems that you did not read well about the tour you booked and wanted to have

We recommended an earlier time but you wanted and started the tour late, in this full day tour you visit 3 sites walking in the morning: The temple of the sun, The food market and the cathedral. You visited just 2 sites because for unknown reasons you did not want to visit the food market, even when from the temple of the sun you took a slow 10 minutes walk to the food market; sorry but it is not our fault if on the way there is traffic in the center of Cusco and if you do not like to walk, you did not even want to walk from the food market to the cathedral which is a 5 minutes walk, this why the morning tour was shorter and why you probably did not like it.

In the afternoon you had a 3 hours tour (round trip from and to the hotel) visiting all the described 4 incan sites (sacsayhuamam kenko, puca pucara, tambomachay & kenko), the sites are not big so you had the normal time for walking, the briefings and the photos, you even had a stop at a view point of the city which normally is not included in this tour.

Again sorry about your experience and thank you for your comments; which we already have in mind and will use them to improve the tour, but specially with this tour we never had any problems with other hundreds of clients which read well the tour description and enjoyed all the walking and time visits on this full day tour

Reviewed July 24, 2017

A girlfriend and I visited Peru in July 2017. Yure was very quick and detailed with email responses to all our questions (and yes, we had plenty!!) and gave us all the information we needed to prepare for the trip. He had the 5-day trip planned very well. The hotels were great, the staff friendly and very accommodating. Yure was always punctual, courteous and helpful. He always checked on us to ensure we were doing okay with the change in altitude and had good night’s rest. He also accompanied us on the 1-day Inca trail and gave us a great tour of the Inca ruins at Machu Picchu. I would strongly recommend PeruTrek4Good and Yure to anyone considering visiting Peru.

PERUTREK4GOOD, Propietario at Peru Trek 4 Good, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Hello dear amigas:
Thank you very much for taking the time
Glad to hear that you had a nice trip, I was very happy with you
Yure Chavez

See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

I found perutrek4good on trip advisor and very easily booked everything with Yure through email. He responded every time within 24hrs and handled all our bus tickets, train tickets, tickets to machu piccu and a guide.

Our trip coincided with area protests so when we arrived in Ollantaytambo expecting to go to Machu Piccu the next day we were told there wasn't going to be any trains for 48hrs.

Yure answered our phone call right away and resolved everything for us rescheduling everything for once the trains ran again.

His staff met us at the train station, took us on the bus and gave us a great tour around machu piccu.

I think that you're only as good as you are in the worst moment and the trains not running caught everyone by surprise, Yure handled everything for us and left us with no worries. It's those moments, when things go wrong that really show how good someone is. So for this trip Yure and his staff exceeded expectations!

PERUTREK4GOOD, Gerente at Peru Trek 4 Good, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time
Glad to hear that you had a good tour, sorry for the strike