“Awesome!!!”

$105.00*
Private Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins
$130.00*
and up
Private Full Day SUPER Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins The Salt mines and...
Ranked #124 of 483 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: Peru Trek 4 Good offers the best available and good value tours you can find in Cusco area. We know and use the best available guides, transportation and drivers. Peru Trek 4 Good is a LOCAL Travel Agency from Cusco - Peru, launched by Yure Chavez: famous Peruvian travel agent/guide, and other professionals in Tourism who have been guiding tours for more than 8 years. Every Peru Trek 4 Good trip either has a volunteer component built in or is organized to raise funds for a particular Social Project we Support. This is another way how we can support our community-based partners around the country and educate more people through direct, personal experience.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My one week vacation in Peru was Awesome and the credit goes to Senor Yure Chavez (Peru Trek 4 Good). My travel experience with Yure was excellent. Working with a tour agent/guide who you feel comfortable with and who is also great at what they do is very difficult to find. Yure is not just highly knowledgeable, honest and super talented, but someone you enjoy being around. My hotels were clean, reasonable, quiet, not a hostel and free wifi (in room or in lobby), the local guides were top notch experts in their fields, well organized detailed transportation and the two days in Machu Picchu with the Waynapicchu hike was the icing on the cake. When I will traveled back to Peru, I will choose Yure again and I highly recommend my friends to choose him.

1  Thank Yamagaochoah
There are newer reviews for Peru Trek 4 Good

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Five Reasons to forget the rest and travel with Peru Trek 4 Good:
1. Yure Chavez, Owner and Guide, is professional, considerate, flexible and most of all a man of determined integrity.
2. Yure approaches both adventure travel and experiential/cultural trave with the utmost attention to detail in all arrangements (as is everything, itinerary, hotels, meals, equipement, local guides, etc.)
3. Yure Chavez was born and lives in Cusco; so what you spend stays in Peru and a portion goes to support the many projects for which Yure is a benefactor.
4. Yure speaks several languages including Quechua and English, and he is conversant and humorous in all of them.
5. The three weeks we spent travelling with Yure in 2006 following the rich and varied itinerary he crafted was for us the adventure of a lifetime.

2  Thank Vramgems
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We visited Peru from 29 Nov 13 to 15 Dec 13.

It was an exceptional holiday, started with surviving a total trip time of almost 33 hours from Singapore to Lima, and finished with a 30 hours back to Singapore.

This was probably an once-in-a-lifetime trip as its really expensive and really far for us to get to this beautiful country at the other side of the world. Amongst the places we visited were : Nazca (Nazca Lines), Paracas (Ballestas Islands, Paracas Reserve), Puno (Titicaca Lake, Taquile island), Andahuaylillas chapel, temple of Wiracocha, Koricancha (Temple of the Sun), the Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca-Pucara and Tambomachay, Moray, Maras and the Inca salt mines, Sacred Valley: Pisac Market, Ruins and Ollantaytambo, Machupicchu + Huaynapicchu (Yes… we climbed Huayna Picchu, although in an embarrasingly long time and with myraids of stops to catch our breath), and Puerto Maldonado (Sandoval Lake Lodge).

We had a great and unforgetable time, largely thanks to the well co-ordinated and organized tours put together by Peru Trek 4 GOOD. It began with very prompt replies for email quiries and there was no hiccup, everything (pick up, hotel arrangements, coaches etc) went well and smooth. We got the reliability we really needed for this trip.

We also met a few wonderful tour guides who were very enthusiastic about their work, and some lovely people – the helpful policemen in Cusco who accompanied us to take a cab to the tourist police (I lost my camera L), the lovely local girls who told us the car that stopped for us was a taxi we can take :P, the lady in the restaurant at Paracas Reserve who laughed so hard when we had to use a Iphone translator to tell her in Spanish that we need to pack the food…. and our tour guide Paolo at the lovely Sandoval Lake Lodge who is so passionate about conservation of the natural environment. All the little things have made this trip a very memorable one for us.

We wish we can visit Peru again, one day.

2  Thank TeoChew2014
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Peru Trek 4 Good is an amazing tour guide provider. My friends and I had an extraordinary vacation. Everything was taken care of by Yure and his staff. The tours, meals, hotels accommodations, and flights were well organized and scheduled. I would greatly recommend Peru Trek 4 Good.

1  Thank Judith V
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My family and I did the Ausangate Trek with Peru Trek 4 Good. Everything was arranged and managed to perfection. Great guides, great food, you couldn't ask for better service.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Scott M