Five Reasons to forget the rest and travel with Peru Trek 4 Good:
1. Yure Chavez, Owner and Guide, is professional, considerate, flexible and most of all a man of determined integrity.
2. Yure approaches both adventure travel and experiential/cultural trave with the utmost attention to detail in all arrangements (as is everything, itinerary, hotels, meals, equipement, local guides, etc.)
3. Yure Chavez was born and lives in Cusco; so what you spend stays in Peru and a portion goes to support the many projects for which Yure is a benefactor.
4. Yure speaks several languages including Quechua and English, and he is conversant and humorous in all of them.
5. The three weeks we spent travelling with Yure in 2006 following the rich and varied itinerary he crafted was for us the adventure of a lifetime.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.