My husband and I stayed for almost 20 days in Intro Hostel and we had a great time! The hostel is very clean, the location is good and it is quiet for those who want to have a good sleep!
- Luis and the staff are very very friendly and they are ready to help you with whatever you need! We stayed for a long time and we had a really good deal regarding the price!
- The common area is nice with a pool table, a space for fire, some computers and a little bar
- The toilets and the room are really clean!
- There is coffee, tea and coca tea for free all day
- Wifi is good but it does not work well in all rooms
- The is a supermarket really close by
THE BAD (Need to improve as it is still new)
- The whole hostel is really cold! The common areas are all outside and you freeze during the night
- The rooms are also very cold! We were warm just when we were staying in a room with heater
- The kitchen is just really bad! It is outside and when it is raining it rains where you are cooking and also in the stove. There are not enough plates, bowls, knifes, boards, etc to cook!! They really need to provide better conditions for those who want to cook, if they offer a kitchen.
- There is just one fridge which you have to share with the bar. In the end there is just one shelf for all guests. It is a real mess and there is no space for everyone. This is another thing that should be improved!
- Showers are really good when they are hot! I had many problems with the water getting pretty cold when i was showering! They were really nice and were trying to find out the problem.
Even though, this is a good option to stay in Cusco!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 300 years old mansion has been recently renovated under eco-friendly standards to accomplish the perfect mix of design and comfort for our guests. We are located in the historic center of Cusco, just blocks from the main square and really close to everything this astonishing city has to offer. Intro Hostels Cusco wants to cater to the most demanding traveler. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Intro Hostels Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.