“A nice hotel.....”

Ranked #155 of 164 Hotels in Cusco
Alberta
“A nice hotel.....”
Reviewed December 30, 2007

My wife and I stayed here for several nights while visiting Cusco. The hotel was selected by our tour agent at Turismo Inkaiko, so we did not have much say in the matter. Overall, I was satisfied with my experience. The staff are very accomodating. In fact, I would go as far as to suggest some of the most accomodating individuals in which I have dealt. One evening my wife and I ordered something that was not on the menu in the hotel restaurant and Mario (the hotel owner) went himself to the market to get the ingredients to have his cook prepare it for us. I would have just as well ordered something else, but this is the extent these folks aim to please their guests. Thank you Mario and staff! The rooms are well kept. I was not overly impressed with the bed, but most places we stayed in Peru had really hard beds. The bathroom was spacious and clean. The water was somewhat fickle. Sometimes it was cool/lukewarm for a long time and then suddenly piping hot and you could not adjust the water temperature! The hotel was quiet. The room itself was cool but comes with a small heater you can turn on if need be.
The hotel breakfast is not all that impressive. The hotel will serve you food as you request in contrast to other hotels we stayed at that had a large continental breakfast "buffet" prepared for each morning. To be fair, this is likely due to the fact we visited during the low (wet) season. The restaurant is quite large, so I suspect they get much busier in the high season. There is free internet service, though it is slow and the computer keyboard was in poor working condition. Location of the hotel is great. We were able to walk to the main square. Overall, a clean and comfortable hotel with exceptional service.

• Liked — The Service
  • Disliked — The inconsistancy of hot water
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank nfoxmulder

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Travelers also viewed these Cusco hotels
Wyndham Cusco Saqsayhuaman
Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi
Emperador Plaza Hotel
Emperador Plaza Hotel
#116 of 164 in Cusco

Been to Q'Armenq'a? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Q'Armenq'a

Property: Q'Armenq'a
Address: Puente Del Rosario 128, Cusco 0, Peru
Location: Peru > Cusco Region > Cusco
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #155 of 164 Hotels in Cusco
Hotel Class:3 star — Q'Armenq'a 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Q'Armenq'a reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.