My mother and I stayed at this property twice during our tip to Peru and it was absolutely wonderful! The property itself is in a perfect location, just around the main square. We could easily walk to several restaurants and shops. The rooms were just the right size and were extremely clean. We had beautiful views of churches from both of our rooms. The breakfast was really good with a nice variety. But above all it is the incredible staff that makes this hotel one of the best I have ever been to. Every member of the front desk staff was always so helpful with every request/question I had. Always going above and beyond to make us feel welcome. I most certainly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Cusco. Thanks again Casa Andina for making our trip to Cusco so wonderful!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly convenient: under the colonial arcades of stately Plaza-Regocijo & around the corner from Cusco's beautiful Plaza de Armas. Guests of this hotel can't get much closer to the restaurants, bars, and shops that mark the Plaza de Armas of Cusco. The original Casa Andina hotel features a cozy fireplace lounge and top-floor breakfast room with unparalleled views of the Cathedral and the Plaza-de-Armas. Its elevator & central location are ideal for convenience-oriented independent travelers. Some of the services the hotel offers are: Internet Center, Wireless Internet service, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco