Casa andina Classic is a good hotel in the center of town, near all the sights and plazas.
The reception staff are very helpful and the rooms more than adequate, a heater for night time, a good bathroom with lots of hot water, TV with all channels, no French, and the breakfast was delicious with a huge choice. From the breakfast room there are marvelous views over the Plaza ( 4 th floor). Coca tea all day available downstairs. For the price, hard to get better !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly convenient: under the colonial arcades of stately Plaza-Regocijo & around the corner from Cusco's beautiful Plaza de Armas. Guests of this hotel can't get much closer to the restaurants, bars, and shops that mark the Plaza de Armas of Cusco. The original Casa Andina hotel features a cozy fireplace lounge and top-floor breakfast room with unparalleled views of the Cathedral and the Plaza-de-Armas. Its elevator & central location are ideal for convenience-oriented independent travelers. Some of the services the hotel offers are: Internet Center, Wireless Internet service, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Andina Standard Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco