Our party of six stayed here on two occasions for several days. The location is excellent, just a short stroll to the main square with its impressive buildings and multiple restaurants. This was potentially a problem (for the hotel but not for us) as we could choose from many good eating places at a fraction of the cost charged by the hotel's own restaurant. All of the rooms were quiet, clean and reasonably spacious and the staff were excellent. The building itself is a lovely old arab influenced mansion built around courtyards. This results in a terrific feel with lots if interesting nooks. The only small negative was the lack of small details such as bottled water in the rooms. In a place where you don't drink the tap water, this is an issue if you arrive late, as we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly convenient: under the colonial arcades of stately Plaza-Regocijo & around the corner from Cusco's beautiful Plaza de Armas. Guests of this hotel can't get much closer to the restaurants, bars, and shops that mark the Plaza de Armas of Cusco. The original Casa Andina hotel features a cozy fireplace lounge and top-floor breakfast room with unparalleled views of the Cathedral and the Plaza-de-Armas. Its elevator & central location are ideal for convenience-oriented independent travelers. Some of the services the hotel offers are: Internet Center, Wireless Internet service, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Andina Classic Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco