Casa Andina Standard Cusco Plaza
  • Room Service
$118
$74
  • Restaurant
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza(Cusco)
$116
Agoda.com
$84
$65
1,166 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe main squaremachu picchuinca trailbreakfast roomfourth floorcoca teastay there againrestaurants and shopscentral locationfree wifistored our luggagethe hotel staffstaff was very friendly and helpfulcomfortable bedscomfortable hotela great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 3, 2012

We were a group of 6 staying here before and after our Machu Picchu trip and it was a wonderful stay. Location is just off the main plaza, not the quietest part of town. We liked the close proximity to cafes and shops, staff was very helpful when we needed to clear up some things with our credit card company. They made the call and set it up for us at no charge, very cool!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2012

A friend indicates to us Casa Andina and starting from the booking at the Casa Andina we were able to visit and enjoy Peru .
A nice and clean place to stay . Breakfast is good and various . Excellent attendance to guests, form simple to more demanding needs .
Since we had problem with the flight for strike , the Casa Andina resolved our change of plane with others location without any problem/ cost . Connection with to the airport . Strategic location in the major cities / place in Peru . We will be back

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank 1234viaggi
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I stayed here on two occasions (prior to and after Machu Picchu) and loved the service, the room, the location just off the main plaza and near the newer business area of Cusco. The buffet breakfast was fine, although not much variety. On my last morning, shortly before being picked up to catch a flight, I cut my finger whilst packing. I asked reception if they had something to help with the bleeding. Unfortunately they didn't, but even though it was before 6am, the receptionist ran off to someplace away from the hotel and 5 minutes later was back with bandaids and helped patch me up. I appreciated this extra and much needed help. They also provided bottled oxygen for help with altitude sickness. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank RonRSydney_Australia
Reviewed January 21, 2012

The Casa Andina hotel family is a great choice to make your reservations. We stayed with casa Andina in almost every city we visited in Peru. The breakfasts are pretty good for continental and they have Coco tea all day long to help curb the affects of the altitude. The staff was overall generally helpful. The rooms are nice, the architecture is great. This hotel is located just a block from Cusco's city square. Great restaurants markets and shops are all within walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Erica G
Reviewed January 18, 2012

When I got there was really kind of the doorman who open the door and smile me so natural and help with my lugagges , the ambience of this hotel have some of extrange sensation and make you rest pleasent and of course enjoy the Down tonw area so easly , I could not said more about it because Its Undiscrptible Hotel I have never been ever... Thanks the staf was good with me and my friend whole the entery staying time.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends