“Perfect family friendly apartment just out of...”
other travelers have booked this property
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2 Kitchen/Dining/Lounge (Open Plan)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Bedroom 2
Kitchen/Dining/Lounge (Open Plan)
Bathroom
Exterior
View over Cusco (from guesthouse)
Garden
Sunset (local boy and donkey)
Salkantay Sunset (view from guesthouse)
Rainbow (view from guesthouse)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Noela D
Brisbane Region, Australia
“Perfect family friendly apartment just out of Cusco city”
Reviewed July 8, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Perfect for our one month stay. Close enough to Cusco to easily catch a taxi or bus to see all the tourist sites, but also far enough away to enjoy the rural peaceful setting of Cusco. Conveniently located also on the Sacred Valley side of Cusco. The apartment has great Wi-Fi and the facilities were very clean. The owners are very accommodating and give such great local advice.

Jul 9, 2018
Thanks Noela, it was our pleasure to have you and your family stay with us. Happy travels!
amandineb...
Bordeaux, France
“Great budget accommodation in Cusco”
Reviewed June 12, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We spent two weeks at Chaskana Guest House and it was great. Having the house just to yourself gives you privacy and flexibility. Kitchen has all you need. Water is hot. Nights can be cold but the hosts give you warm blankets and there is a heater on demande. Yom and Rachel are so kind, welcoming and helpful. They know everything there is to know about the area. The house is situated 20min by car to the center of Cusco. You can also catch a bus. Perfect if you want to stay longer than the usual tourist stay, and if you want to experience life as a local. We recommend !!

Jun 14, 2018
Thank you Amandine and Marc. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us.
Brett W
“Ranch Relaxo”
Reviewed November 16, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I have always wanted to call this plance The Ranch.
It is everything that is advertised.
The house is right on the edge of the Sea of Humanity that Cusco is. I loved that i could be in the hills of serenity within a five minute walk.

Yom is a great person and is very knowledgable about his country. Listen to him and he will get you where you want to go.

The house itself is perfect. The house has many ammenities that i was used to which made it a perfect way for me to blend into the society here.

It is clear that I was in control of how much I interacted with Yom and his family.

I recommend this to adventurers who like the choice of being alone but who enjoy being accessible to the action.

Nov 18, 2017
Thanks Brett. Glad you had a relaxing time!
gabalvdia...
Onesti, Romania
“Very good and comfortable with all the facilities needed”
Reviewed August 19, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Yom and Rachel very friendly and helpful. We received some complimentary supplies upon arrival. Yom was very helpful guide during our trip to Machu Picchu. We are very satisfied with our stay there. Big house, fridge, kitchen, Wi-Fi and all the necessary amenities for a comfortable and relax time, and whenever we need something they were always available.

Your age range 50-64
Aug 23, 2017
Thank you Gabriela, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope your drive back to Lima went smoothly. Take care! Rachel and Yom
rachelli8...
Cusco
“A month relaxing in the mountains (via AirBnB)”
Reviewed May 22, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I had a wonderful time staying at Chaskana Guesthouse for a month. The place is atmospheric and spacious and it is a great, authentic place to relax and explore the local life of Cusco. The landscapes are amazing as you can see in the photos: the mountains can be seen from any window. The center is only a 15-20 minute taxi ride from the house which I found convenient. Rachel and Yom are really kind, helpful people that know a lot about the culture of Cusco and Peru in general. Yom is also a professional tour guide with whom I did a trip to the Rainbow Mountains which was one of the best experiences I have had travelling! His prices are very reasonable and everything was provided: food, knowledge about the areas, etc (all in good english). All in all, I warmly recommend this guesthouse to anybody visiting Cusco! :)

Karina F
“Ms.”
Reviewed December 21, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Such a warm home-like house with everything you need to have the best stay. I had a wonderful time and I strongly recommend it. It's rural yet modern and private. Definitely a different way to enjoy Cusco. Even the distance from the center it's not a big deal, both Rachel and Yom facilitate contact with local taxi drivers that are so kind and safe to take you everywhere. I throughly enjoyed every day of our stay.

Dec 23, 2016
Thank you Karina, it was so nice to meet you all!
Isa_McRae
Grenada
“It really is a guesthouse”
Reviewed October 23, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This is a charming little guesthouse with a personable and competent host. I was exhausted when I arrived in Cusco from a very stressful week leading up to my trip. It was such a relief to be met at the airport by Yom, the owner, who was reliable, friendly, and very helpful. He speaks excellent English as well as Spanish.

The house itself is a guesthouse on the property where he lives, was clean, and had everything I needed for my stay. The house is located in a community which is a little bit in the country and the mountains are right behind the house for nature walks which I enjoyed daily. The owner is a tour guide by profession and could answer any question about how to visit the sites or any other practical question related to being there.

In all, I was satisfied and would stay again if I returned to the region.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner lives nearby on-site and is exceptionally helpful. I felt like I had my privacy, yet he was easy to reach for questions or any need.
Liked least: Nothing much. One has to walk down the dirt road to catch the bus, but that is to be expected outside of the city central. The beds are very firm, if that is a concern.
Traveling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing