“Cheap and yummy!”

Green Point My Vegan Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 732 Restaurants in Cusco
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Is our dream for peace in this world full of suffering and pain, we have faith that this small step we will teach and show the truth about our little brothers ANIMALS. Our fight is full of love and hope, begins by providing forms and ways of finding food choices without products from animal origin and in the same way helping organic farmers, creating new sources of market. There is hope for animal liberation and teach people how to help get past their wall of denial and manifest their latent compassion. To succeed in our interactions with others, we must be rooted in empathy and understanding, working with and for motivations, fears, desires, and shortcomings of a person. Instead of approaching with a "fighting" mindset, which necessarily makes people defensive and closed to new ideas, we should provide people information that they can digest on their own time and act upon at a sustainable pace, only then will be a real progress to be made.
Montreal, Canada
“Cheap and yummy!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Their menu is the best deal, 10 soles for a big soup, some salad, a main, and a dessert. The soup was amazing, I would recommend this to anyone in the area.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Barcelona, Spain
“good price poor food”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

its a vegan haven,its cheap, but that no means the food need to be poor. i take the menu option, good soup but untasty chickpeas, no service.

• Visited July 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Best restaurant in Cusco, imo!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I stayed in Cusco for two months and went to this place as often as I could. I've tried the majority of the entrees on their menu, and there is literally nothing I wouldn't recommend. Most of the customers are regulars, and most of them aren't even vegetarian, let alone vegan! But the food is just that good. And the value is fantastic: Their lunch (salad, soup, entree, and dessert) for 10 soles is a steal! It's a particularly exceptional find for vegans, who can actually pick anything they want off the menu. The hot drinks, the smoothies, the juices, the soups, the entrees... all fantastic. And since I know you'll fall in love with the fresh maca bread, remember you can purchase some loaves on your way out!

The worst part about leaving Cusco was leaving Green Point!

• Visited July 2014
Florence, AL
“Great overall experience!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I ate here with friends, some of which were vegans. This is one of the best options for vegan food in Cusco. They have a good menu selection, and the food is beautifully presented and taste pretty good. The drinks I tried weren't sweetened and tasted bland, but they offered natural sweeteners to help the taste. The staff is friendly and helpful. It is located in the upscale San Blas neighborhood, with a lot of tourists, so it is a little more expensive than comparable places in other neighborhoods. Overall, it was a great place to eat.

• Visited August 2014
New York, NY
“Weekly salt intake in one day”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We went looking for this restaurant since it was recommended by another traveler for good vegetarian food. Staff are very friendly and speak good English. Food was a complete let down. Everything we ordered was loaded with so much salt that we had to waste/leave a lot of food. Very disappointing!! I don't understand why every dish was loaded with tons of salt - was it being used as a preservative? I will not recommend this restaurant to anyone. I ate much better meals at Cusco. Avoid this place unless you need your weekly intake of salt in one meal.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank njoy_travelling
VeganFabri, Guest Relations Manager at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Thank you for your comment, we're sorry not to have had a good experience with us, is actually the first time someone says that the food was salty, we always take good care of it, you also could have warned us to exchange your dish for other with less salt. Hopefully puddle give us a chance to prove to you that our food is mostly good and full of compassion.