“Perfect.”

Green Point My Vegan Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 758 Restaurants in Cusco
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Is our dream for peace in this world full of suffering and pain, we have faith that this small step we will teach and show the truth about our little brothers ANIMALS. Our fight is full of love and hope, begins by providing forms and ways of finding food choices without products from animal origin and in the same way helping organic farmers, creating new sources of market. There is hope for animal liberation and teach people how to help get past their wall of denial and manifest their latent compassion. To succeed in our interactions with others, we must be rooted in empathy and understanding, working with and for motivations, fears, desires, and shortcomings of a person. Instead of approaching with a "fighting" mindset, which necessarily makes people defensive and closed to new ideas, we should provide people information that they can digest on their own time and act upon at a sustainable pace, only then will be a real progress to be made.
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I just had their carrot and orange extract juice and vegan sushi and let me tell you: wow. Yup you heard right, vegan sushi. Amazing. You have to try it to believe it. I finished off with one of their relaxing teas. Plus I was able to talk to the owners who were very friendly and kind to me as was the server. Since the moment you walk into their beautiful place you feel a positive and loving vibe. I call it place because it feels more like they are welcoming you into their home and the food is made with that same love you would omly expect at your mother's home.

VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are glad you enjoyed our food and restaurant. That is why we work so hard, to show to the world that you can eat without meat and still eat a good food. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

My partner and I came here about 4 or 5 times during the 4 days we spent in Cusco, one day we went there for both lunch and dinner. Neither of us are vegan, or even vegetarian, but the food was tasty and healthy, and the smoothies were massive so we kept going back. I think my favourite was the lentil burger, it was a good serving and really nice, the quinoa dessert with the caramelised almonds was nice too, but a little too sweet.

VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you for your review, it is very important to us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in our restaurant and came back many times. We feel very happy when a carnivore says they like our food even not being a vegan. This is our goal, show to the world that you can eat a good food without animal ingredients. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Ok, the next step is that I take my sleeping bag and start camping in the alley that leads to Green Point. That's how often I eat here. I am living in Cusco for almost 3 months now, and whenever I have time, I am having lunch here. The lunch menu costs only 10 soles (2, 7 euros). Therefore you get a salad (you can eag it safely, no tap water!), a freshly made lemonade, a soup, a main course and a little dessert. For the main course, you can choose between 2 options. For example: filled potatoe, lentil burger, pumpkin stew...everything is just as delicious, and that's a miracle as I am very picky when it comes to food. For dinner:just open your menu and pick whatever, it's good. The quinoa salad is awesome! If you like spicy, order the papas a la huancaina and share them as a side dish. As a dessert: home made chocolate pie or the chocolate mousse. Holy [--]! Don't fall from your chair when eating this.
So: great food (almost haute cuisine, also non vegans or total carnivores will love it), really friendly staff, beautiful cosy interior, nice music...
So leave the poor guinea pigs and alpaca's alone and come to Green Point:)

VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you very much for your review and principally for coming many times. We are glad you like our food and restaurant. And thank for the advice to the people to leave the poor guinea pigs and alpaca's alone and come to Green Point it was a awesome advice hehehe We hope to see you many times more.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

LOVE this place. We first went there only because it was so close to the hotel we were staying in, but we liked it so much that we ended up going there every single day that we were in Cusco! . My husband is vegan and I'm vegetarian so this was just the perfect place for us. The atmosphere is so homely and inviting. The waiters were very friendly and nice. The food was delicious with plenty of options in the menu. Everything we tried was fantastic, especially the samosa and the quinoa soup. And the best part is that everything is so cheap and the portions are huge. Excellent value for money. Try it even if your are not Vegan!

VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are very happy you enjoyed our food and restaurant and thank you for be Vegan and Vegetarian that mean you and your husband care about the animals and the world. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I had an "almuerzo" (lunch) here. I have NEVER got something so worthy for a lunch in Peru. As an entree, a carrot cream with coconut milk and sesam, and as a main dish a delicious vegan calzone. That plus a little dessert, a carrot truffle, a salad with a delicious pumpkin sauce dressing and a maracuya drink. Everything fairly sized. The service was very good, the staff sooooo kind, the place was clean (bathroom included) and it is nicely decorated, with good taste and charm.

This place is managed with lots of love, and you can feel it there. My no. 1 recommendation in Cusco, regardless of whether you are vegan or not.

And the price was unbeatable for the value: the whole thing costed only 10 soles! A la carte you would pay of course more, maybe double than that, but still worth it!! Just go there, you will not regret it

Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are glad you had a good time with us and hope to see you again soon.