“Probably the world's best vegan restaurant.”

Green Point My Vegan Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 703 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Is our dream for peace in this world full of suffering and pain, we have faith that this small step we will teach and show the truth about our little brothers ANIMALS. Our fight is full of love and hope, begins by providing forms and ways of finding food choices without products from animal origin and in the same way helping organic farmers, creating new sources of market. There is hope for animal liberation and teach people how to help get past their wall of denial and manifest their latent compassion. To succeed in our interactions with others, we must be rooted in empathy and understanding, working with and for motivations, fears, desires, and shortcomings of a person. Instead of approaching with a "fighting" mindset, which necessarily makes people defensive and closed to new ideas, we should provide people information that they can digest on their own time and act upon at a sustainable pace, only then will be a real progress to be made.
Sao Paulo, SP
“Probably the world's best vegan restaurant.”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The first time I got there I was looking for vegan desserts. I asked for a chocolate pie, and when the waiter brought it I was shocked! It was a huge and delicious piece of pie, and reaaaally beatiful as well. We went there a few times while staying in Cusco and every one of them were really great. The menu is very creative, the dishes are all carefully served and beautifully presented. The staff is also very friendly, really nice people!
I wish I could live nearby Green Point...

• Visited September 2013
VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for your review, it is very important to us. Everything we offer here are with love, because our food was the way we found to help the animals and we feel so much happiness when the people say they like our food. We hope to see you again.

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cusco, Peru
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Meals as creative as the atmosphere!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I'm not a Vegan but this place, due to it's delicious food, excellent value for money and super friendly owners and sucked me right in. Where else could you possibly get a delicious, nutricious 4 course meal at this level in Cusco for S10 soles? So good. Still visiting daily.

• Visited September 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are glad because even you being a carnivore, you liked our food and restaurant. We hope to see you again.
Vienna, Austria
“Best vegan desserts”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We had mushroom-based burgers that were delicious but the real highlight was the dark-chocolate mousse we shared for dessert. The base/consistency was made with avocado, it was rich & creamy and had a full chocolate flavor. We could have dived in.
The friendly owners/staff and the colorful interior always add to the wonderful atmosphere in this restaurant. (So does the clean and inviting bathroom, incl real towels)
Love it, people go there!

• Visited September 2013
VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are happy you liked the vegan mousse it is a real delicious mousse without cruelty, we want to show to the carnivores that when you are vegan you can also eat good food without hurt no one. We hope to see you again.
Key West, Florida
“not to miss in Cusco”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

it is worth walking the stairs to San Blas to find this little treasure of a restaurant. The food is so good, well presented, vibrant with energy of care and love! I had the lentil burger which was delicious and the papas fritas are the best I have had so far. No little compliment because I am French!

Visited September 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are glad you enjoyed our food and we hope to see you again.
Ithaca, New York
“Nice food, small and cozy restaurant, good price”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

It's a small and cozy restaurant. Nice atmosphere and very good food. I loved the quinua soup. The lunch menu costs just 10 soles

• Visited September 2013
VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We hope to see you again.