“Vegetarian, but very original”

Green Point My Vegan Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 770 Restaurants in Cusco
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Is our dream for peace in this world full of suffering and pain, we have faith that this small step we will teach and show the truth about our little brothers ANIMALS. Our fight is full of love and hope, begins by providing forms and ways of finding food choices without products from animal origin and in the same way helping organic farmers, creating new sources of market. There is hope for animal liberation and teach people how to help get past their wall of denial and manifest their latent compassion. To succeed in our interactions with others, we must be rooted in empathy and understanding, working with and for motivations, fears, desires, and shortcomings of a person. Instead of approaching with a "fighting" mindset, which necessarily makes people defensive and closed to new ideas, we should provide people information that they can digest on their own time and act upon at a sustainable pace, only then will be a real progress to be made.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I am not a vegetarian, but I like this restaurant.
Small place, with nice staff and very creative dishes.
The dessert was fantastic: mango soup.
Not so expensive.
They close early and it is recommended to make a reservation.

VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are glad you liked our food, even being a carnivore. We hope to see you again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,770)

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Seriously folks, the reason so many people give this a 5/5 is because this restaurant is SPOT ON! I'm not even going to go into the reasons-so many people have already commented on that. The Veggie tartar, the pumpkin pure ravioli, and the beans and rice entree were big and delicious. We sighed and "mmm"d our way throughout the meal. Oh, and the glasses of chilean wine are under $3 a glass.....half of everywhere else in this expensive city. I think the prices are very reasonable considering. And the service....always with a smile. Guess what? We're going back tonight!

VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are glad you liked our food and service. We hope to see you tonight.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. It is vegan & there quality is beyond good, its amazing. They have a 10 sole lunch menu which includes salad, soup, entree, & desert and is one of the best deals ever. For dinner it is still reasonably priced, I had soup, entree, and desert for around 14 USD. I have been veg for 15 years and this is one of the best places I have ever eaten. Go & Enjoy!!!

Thank you very much for your review and principally for do not eat our friends Animals for 15 years. We are happy knowing you liked our food. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We found this amazing little restaurant in back street in cuzco.
It is the friendliest, tastiest place I have come across for years.
The food is excellent, the portions of good size and the service exemplary.
There's a wide choice of vegan food and drinks/smoothies and beer and wine!.
We intend to return here a few times during our stay so I write this review because
the guys who run this place deserve the highest of praise but I also don't want you to go because
it's very small and you might prevent me getting a table.

VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are very happy knowing that you enjoyed our food and service. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Hiked my friends up the hill to go to Green Point as read some great reviews. It did not disappoint. It has amazing food. The staff are lovely and I would hike to Cusco from London for the lentil burger !

Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We hope to see you again and the lentil burger will be waiting for you.