“One of the best!!!!!!!”

Green Point My Vegan Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 692 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Is our dream for peace in this world full of suffering and pain, we have faith that this small step we will teach and show the truth about our little brothers ANIMALS. Our fight is full of love and hope, begins by providing forms and ways of finding food choices without products from animal origin and in the same way helping organic farmers, creating new sources of market. There is hope for animal liberation and teach people how to help get past their wall of denial and manifest their latent compassion. To succeed in our interactions with others, we must be rooted in empathy and understanding, working with and for motivations, fears, desires, and shortcomings of a person. Instead of approaching with a "fighting" mindset, which necessarily makes people defensive and closed to new ideas, we should provide people information that they can digest on their own time and act upon at a sustainable pace, only then will be a real progress to be made.
Kapaa, Hawaii
“One of the best!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. It is vegan & there quality is beyond good, its amazing. They have a 10 sole lunch menu which includes salad, soup, entree, & desert and is one of the best deals ever. For dinner it is still reasonably priced, I had soup, entree, and desert for around 14 USD. I have been veg for 15 years and this is one of the best places I have ever eaten. Go & Enjoy!!!

• Visited September 2013
VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you very much for your review and principally for do not eat our friends Animals for 15 years. We are happy knowing you liked our food. We hope to see you again soon.

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best vegetarian food I have ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

We found this amazing little restaurant in back street in cuzco.
It is the friendliest, tastiest place I have come across for years.
The food is excellent, the portions of good size and the service exemplary.
There's a wide choice of vegan food and drinks/smoothies and beer and wine!.
We intend to return here a few times during our stay so I write this review because
the guys who run this place deserve the highest of praise but I also don't want you to go because
it's very small and you might prevent me getting a table.

• Visited September 2013
VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are very happy knowing that you enjoyed our food and service. We hope to see you again.
“Fresh food and amazing taste !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Hiked my friends up the hill to go to Green Point as read some great reviews. It did not disappoint. It has amazing food. The staff are lovely and I would hike to Cusco from London for the lentil burger !

• Visited September 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We hope to see you again and the lentil burger will be waiting for you.
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

There is just something about this place that makes you keep coming back! We pretty much had every lunch and dinner meals at Green Point. Every dish is made with love and taste wholesome and fresh. Great value for money also. Absolutely love this place and would highly recommend Green Point to anyone (even to non-vegan/vegetarians - there were many there on our visits who raved about the food).

• Visited September 2013
VeganFabri, Owner at Green Point My Vegan Restaurant, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you very much for your review and principally for the good things you wrote about us it make us very happy. Your satisfaction is our satisfaction too. We hope to see you again.
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
“Best restaurant in Cusco by far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

This place is amazing. Fresh, healthy, amazing food at a great price.

I've been here twice for their menu del dia and both times left so incredibly full. The service is great, they have wifi, and it's right near the plaza de san blas!

This restaurant is a must during your visit. It's also a godsend if you want to steer away from the fattier foods served at most other restaurants in the city.

• Visited September 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us. We are very happy knowing you liked our food. We hope to see you again soon.