“RESPONS for all your travel needs in Peru”

Responsible Travel Peru
Ranked #128 of 962 Tours in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a tour operator specialised in community-based tourism and responsible travel in Peru. RESPONSible Trips are always authentic, fun, educative, and unique. Within our offer we include visits to Machu Picchu (our style!) and other highlights, but always indigenous communities, warm-hearted local families and interesting projects for all kinds of travellers! From luxury gastronomic experiences to the origin of Peru's cuisine, to back-to-basic Voluntourism experiences. It's all about getting to know the real Peru, and leaving AMAZED by this truly wonderful country, knowing that your visit atually contributed to its conservation and sustainable development. What more can you ask for? Travel RESPONSibly!
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We just returned from a three week tour of Peru. All of our hotels, tours, guides, flights and local transportation were arranged by RESPONS. They provided exceptional service. Every destination was perfectly arranged with knowledgable guides, comfortable accommodations and wonderful experiences.
Diana worked with us to plan our itinerary and style of travel. If you are going to Peru contact RESPONS - thet will help you have a trip of a lifetime.

Tito C, comunicaciones at Responsible Travel Peru, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Hello, thank you very much for your comment. Diana and the team are glad you had a great time in Peru, we are always working to improve our service and offer better experiences in our beautiful country. We hope to see you again.

Kind regards,

"walter"
"team"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed May 30, 2014

A friend recommended we book Machu Picchu train and entrance tickets ahead of time through Response . Agnes patiently and promptly responded to all my inquiries, and arranged a gentleman to meet us at the Cuzco airport to hand over the tickets because we arrived on Sunday when their office is close. Their service fee is a little higher than what our hotel would charge had we booked through them, but the money goes to a good cause, and their service is impressive.

Management response:Responded June 10, 2014

Hi, thank you very much for your comment. We are glad you had a great time during your trip, we are working to improve the experiences we offer. We hope to see you again in our beautiful country to plan another great experience.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We booked a 2 day Inca Trail "Mini Trek" through RESPONSible Travel..........and were blown away! From collection at the Airport, drop off at the Hotel in Cusco, guided tour to Machu Picchu, tickets for Huayna Picchu,.... everything was flawless. Our guide, who was superb, knew all the short cuts to smooth things out. He had an encyclopedic knowledge of all the history of the area, making our trek incredibly informative and fascinating.
Credit goes to Agnes Moes for her patience in dealing with us and setting everything up. The cost is small bearing in mind that ALL the work in organizing travel, tickets, connections, hotels in Aguas Calientes and bus connections is taken out of your hands.
I had waited many years to make this journey and have to say it was worth the wait !

Management response:Responded June 10, 2014

Hi, thank you for writing and for choosing us to plan your trip. It is great to hear you had an amazing experience, we are always working to improve our service. We hope to see you again in Peru, it was really nice to help you.

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

I stumbled upon this company when Machu Picchu's website was not allowing me to book visitor tickets. Johanna emailed me back immediately. She was so helpful and gave me great information. For instance, she was honest with me.. That I could probably wait to buy the tickets once I arrive to visit Machu Picchu. I really appreciated that she wasn't trying to make money off of me. I ended up going with her because the mark up was not much - $15 soles for their help. They had two rep at the airport when we arrived in Cusco. One was our driver and the other was handling our Machu Picchu tickets. They were fabulous and very reasonably priced!

Johanna was like my travel coordinator. I emailed her for recommendations for a spiritual healer and thoughts on the planetarium. I really felt that her main priority was helping me enjoy Cusco. She got right back to me and this service was free of charge. Use her for any questions you have in Cusco. She is so kind and quick responding.

Thank you again Respons. Because of you, we had a very smooth and unforgettable trip to Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, and Cusco!

1  Thank danigal525
Tito C, Comunicaciones at Responsible Travel Peru, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Hi, thank you very much for your comment and for choosing RESPONS. It was really nice to help you plan your trip, we are glad your enjoyed it. Thank you for traveling RESPONSibly in Peru, we hope to see you again.

Best regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We're travelling with friends to Machu Picchu and stayed very satisfied with the Repons'service.
Quick replies, good service, options offered and overall experiens was very good.

First class european service in Peru (Agnes and her colleague), who established and work in this company are originally from Holland :)

Well done! Thank you so much for the trip and experience you made for us.

Igor

Tito C, Comunicaciones at Responsible Travel Peru, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Hello, thank you very much for your comment. We are glad you had a nice experience with RESPONS during your visit to Machu Picchu, we are always working to improve our service. We hope to see you and your friends again to help you plan another great RESPONSible trip in this beautiful country.

Best regards,