“I love it!!!! Great food and location”

LIMO Cocina Peruana & Pisco Bar
Ranked #39 of 770 Restaurants in Cusco
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: LIMO cocina peruana & pisco bar offers a selection of traditional Peruvian dishes combined with a fusion of Eastern influenced options presented in a contemporary manner and served in an unrivalled atmosphere. Come discover the unique presentation of Peruvian gastronomy that only LIMO can offer.LIMO ofrece una seleccion de platos tradicionales peruanos combinados con otros de fusion oriental y presentados de una manera contemporanea, en un ambiente inigualable. Venga y descubra una muestra unica de gastronomia peruana que solo LIMO puede ofrecerle.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I celebrated my birthday in this restaurant more than a year ago.....and I went back with other friends. I travelled specially from Lima, just to have dinner here. Great food and location.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,356)

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We loved our dinner at Limo! The cocktails, food, and service were absolutely perfect! The pisco sours were delicious. My wife had a two Sushi rolls which she loved. I ordered the braised pork shoulder with mashed sweet potatoes and it was incredible. The potatoes were velvety smooth. The service was very attentive but not overbearing. You can definitely find cheaper restaurants but you get what you pay for at Limo!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had read about Limo and it was on our list of restaurants to try in Cusco. After getting caught in a hailstorm while sitting in the Plaza de Armas (which turned into torrential rain) we ran for cover right at the staircase for Limo. It was a little early for dinner but we were hungry, wet and wanted to sit down.

The food was delicious. We had the Five Elements Ceviche, the Andean Tiradito and Shrimp Brochettes, as well as several Pisco Sours.

We sat by a window, enjoyed our food and drink and watched the day turn from dreary rain to beautiful sunshine.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great view if you can get the balcony. I recommend getting the ossobuco. I ordered the steak and pasta and the meat was so difficult to cut but my friend's ossobuco was so tender and delicious.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Limo is in Plaza de armes. The food is mostly fresh fish, ceviche, sushi and all really great and wonderful presentations. The pisco sour is the best. The waiter was fantastic. Prices were reasonable excellent value. I can't say enough about the food here!!! You must try this place...