TripAdvisor

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have visited here a couple of times during our stay and it has been extremely satisfying. A great selection of crepes with fantastic fillings which makes the decision a hard one. Friendly service and very comfortable setting. A must try in Cusco.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,063)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is located upstairs in the San Blas neighborhood of Cusco. My husband says this was his most memorable meal during our 2 week stay! The decor is super cute - very boho and the atmosphere is very warm, cozy, and relaxed. We got to sit in a window seat and had a great view of a courtyard that was also decorated nicely. You could also sit outside in the courtyard as well if you wanted to.

We ordered a roja smoothie, which was delicious. Super fresh and no added sugar!
A beet juice, which was perfect if you like beets. Both were very generous sizes. I probably preferred the smoothie over the beet juice personally. We then ordered a Super Mika's crepe for lunch to share, it had great veggies, an egg, avocado, etc. Delicious! Then we got a nutella and banana crepe for desert. It was amazing! They said it was homemade nutella and it was worth whatever effort it took them to make it. Never have I had a better nutella crepe (and I've ordered quite a few of them in my lifetime!).

Very cute and well worth a stop if you are in the San Blas Neighborhood. Incredible value for the price too.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very tasty and filling crepes! We sat outside, it was way to hot indoors (warm day in Cusco). Good price and nice staff.

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

This place was hopping and I understand why! A personable wait staff, quick and pleasant service and the most amazing sweet crêpes I have ever eaten! My husband and I plan to return to try their savory galettes that other customers had ordered as they looked delicious too! Thank you La Bo’M for the experience!

Reviewed September 8, 2019

This place has incredible food, wonderful customer service and a delightful atmosphere. I can’t wait to come back and try more of their menu options.