“This has a much better value than Machu Picchu”
Review of Creperia La Bo'M

Creperia La Bo'M
Ranked #11 of 748 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

An amazing place to eat! Friendly, nice atmosphere and incredibly good pancakes. I would have had more fun if I had spent my Machu Picchu money here...

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Walked in with a party of 6 and there was not the space to accommodate us so they took us out back to the "hostel" lounge. It was dirty, dark and not what we were anticipating. We left.

LaBohemeCusco, Gerente at Creperia La Bo'M, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that you didn't like the hostel, normally people love it because they can stay more time, play games, fusball, or just chat longer. I'm sorry if you felt like we were putting you in the worse place. For us it's the same service in the creperie or in the hostel. I'm sure it wasn't darty or dark, I don't understand your review and I think you should have eaten something before to comment like this.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

This excellent creperie was right next door to our hostel (Pirwa), it's about ten minutes from the Plaza de Armas.

Everything we tried on the menu was delicious, and freshly cooked right in front of you. The cafe is really nicely decorated, and the staff/owner were fun to talk to and were clearly enjoying themselves.

We had the set menu, which was incredible value - 15 soles for a ham, cheese and egg crepe, followed by a white or dark chocolate crepe, with a cup of their lemonade. There was almost too much food, and it was all very nice!

Highly recommended if you're in Cusco.

1  Thank Mike_Ehrmantraut
Reviewed June 13, 2014

One of our favorite places in Cusco. Yes, it's not Peruvian but it was delicious and cheap! Had both savory and sweet crepes. I recommend sitting by the kitchen so you can watch the cook make your crepe.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The crepes are SO good and the prices very reasonable (about $3-5). We loved the 'caramel au beurre sale' and the 'Max's crepe' filled with fresh vegetables. Very fresh ingredients. Be sure to also get to know the owner, Sara. She's wonderful!

1  Thank Laura H