“machu picchu” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“machu picchu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Thank you Trip Advisor fo providing me with the many competitve airline pricing and schedules to help me select the best situation for me. I had to make three connecting flights to get to my destination Cusco, Peru from Phoenix, Arizona.
Amazing journey...........

2 Thank tronyak

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Manhattan, Kansas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A tough climb but very worth it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

It is everything you see in the pictures and then some. Don't get rushed through it with a tour if you're an archaeology nut like me. The details tend to get passed over with tours. It was a hard climb with my arthritis but once you get to one of the hills overlooking the entire complex, it takes your breathe away. There are nooks and crannies everywhere to explore. The carvings and stele tell their tale. I suggest reading up on the history of the Incan in order to truly appreciate the site. Just seeing where the site was built can help you appreciate what man can do.

Visited October 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Honest and responsible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is a travel agency.
They are very reliable and honest people.
Even though I decided to travel in the last minute, they were able to reserve everything with no problems

Carlsbad, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Machu Picchu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

What can you say. Amazing! It was all I expected and not to be missed. Spent 5 hours and not that crowded this time of year.

Nashua, New Hampshire
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Everything I was told it would be....and more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

What can I say about this place that probably hasn't already been said by far better writers than me. It was, as expected, the hi-light of our 12 day vacation in Peru. Our guide, the views and weather were exceptional. My concern about adjusting to the altitude however, did cause me some problems in keeping up with my group. Nevertheless, I kept a pace that I was comfortable with and enjoyed the journey. I passed on climbing Wayna Picchu however, my wife and friends enjoyed and accomplished the challenge. I stayed behind and waited 3.5 hrs for their return chatting with other travelers and guides. The Incas were remarkable people and their unbelievable accomplishment in building Machu Piccu is well worth taking the time to see.

2 Thank bskj