“Best coffee shop ❤️”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

I was very lucky to come across this coffee shop when I just moved to Cusco. Since 2018 I constantly go back, I do love this place, very chilled and relaxed atmosphere, all the art in the walls is lovely and encourage you to stay longer.

I’m a dessert lover, and the ones here are just amazing, always fresh and with a decent variety. Tea is just cherry on top, plenty of options, fresh coconut milk and almond milk are also available.

The staff is so friendly, they always make me feel at home.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (86)

Reviewed November 2, 2019 via mobile

Good coffee, good food, delicious cakes, nice and friendly staff, nice ambience and reasonable prices.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

Great coffee, tea and desserts! Great art! Whimsical little place with a great vibe. Service was good and WiFi was excellent. Charming little find - we loved it and went back more than once ❤️

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 20, 2019 via mobile

This one is for enjoying a really good cup of coffee, cappuccino etc. Internet is stable and good. I highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank 158philippp
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

Very nice place for an afternoon tea or a good coffee with great cakes. We were sitting there in very comfortable seats and plannend our next trip. The wifi is great and the staff very friendly.

Date of visit: August 2019