“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Had the alpaca main dish and guinea pig (not too sure about the latter...) . Had entertainment whom entertained us during the lunch meal.

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

The food was delayed about 90 minutes! Then, the pisco sour wasn't nice. Poor service, but it is very cheap compared to others restaurants around Cusco. The atmosphere wasn't good either.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I dropped in here alone for a quick meal as it is near my hotel. It looks expensive with the white table cloths and silver service, but a quick check of the menu revealed that prices are more or less on par with "normal" restaurants, so in I went.

Apart from one other table I was alone in the restaurant, and the service was exemplary. They brought out the complimentary pisco sour and starters, which comprised of some crunchy corn accompanied by a couple of really nice dips.

I ordered trout, which came with rice and vegetables. The fish was done to perfection.

I would give five stars, except it felt a little lonely in there all on my own, but highly recommend for a great night out . My bill came to 35... the grilled trout and a bottle of water.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

As part of our trip to Cusco, we wanted to try the local delicacy of Guinea pig (Cui) and these guys did a great job of making and presenting the dish. They also offered free Welcome drinks (Pisco Sours) with some appetizers.The service was good and we enjoyed the meal. Happy to recommend this place to anyone wanting good service and great local food.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We had excellent service and good food. I had the alpaca and it was cooked and presented well. They also gave us free pisco sours and appetizers. It was a good experience.