“Best chilcanos ever!”

Cuisines: Peruvian, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Great place to get a drink or two and to have some tasty foods. My friends enjoyed their pisco tasting experience and I had the best chilcano (pisco passion fruit infused, ginger ale, limon) in all of Peru. They gave us some of the best potatoes to sample, and our friends enjoyed the ceviche as well. Great service and nice place to just chill anytime of the day

There are newer reviews for Museo del Pisco

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is an experience that you should try.
It is small and crowded with live music so expect that.
The cocktails can be expensive but you won't find better.

If you're brave try the pisco tasting with friends.... I won't say it is good (pisco is stout) but it is fun to see your friends faces as they try it---- keep your nose 'closed!'

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I must confess to doing a survey of Pisco Sours in Cusco. This was in the top 3, and may even be #1 given the variety of choices they have. I did a flight, and left the selection entirely to our server. He brought a variety that amazed me in the differences. He was fun, friendly, spoke great English, and was very knowledgeable. The food was also quite amazing and I wish I had the time to head back there for a full dinner. Don't miss this stop, particularly if you run as parched as I do ;-)

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We spent 2 weeks in Cusco, and we spent almost all our nights at the Museum!
The set-up is elegant, the cocktails are perfectly mixed and the service is excellent.
The staff will make you feel at home and the drinks will make you almost addicted to Pisco.
The bar is a landmark for locals and tourists, and it is a great place to meet friendly-classy-interesting-joyful people.
In brief, you can't visit Cusco without passing by Museo Del Pisco!

Adam W, Owner at Museo del Pisco, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Thank you YY, I'm glad you enjoyed our place - maybe you can bring your "near" addiction home with you!
Stay well,
Adam W.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had a great night of drinks here. The staff was very helpful with different selections, and the owner talked to us for a good while and gave us restaurant ideas for our stop in Lima. We loved this place and would definitely come back!