“The best time of my life!”

Destination Peru Tours
Ranked #227 of 877 Tours in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: We love Peru. Our mission is to deliver the best possible experience to visitors of this beautiful country. Our excursions are carefully planned around providing authentic and unique experiences, top-quality service and accommodations, and security that can only be found at an agency with our standards. We look forward to seeing you in Peru!
“The best time of my life!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Destination Peru was a lifesaver! They helped me out with all of my travel needs, from bus, train, and flight tickets to planning my day at Machu Picchu. They set us up with a great hotel as well. I know my trip would not have been as successful as it was without the help of Destination Peru!

jmsnow, Owner at Destination Peru Tours, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Erin thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and I'm glad that you had fun. We hope to see you back in Peru sometime!

Bainbridge Island, Washington
“Peace of mind while traveling”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had an excellent experience with these guys. In addition to the larger overall travel plan (which was wonderfully tailored to our personalities and preferences), They had all sorts of little details taken care of that helped ease us along the entire way.

Service was prompt and friendly, and we generally felt like they were taking care of us and we had nothing to worry about as we traveled from Lima to Cusco to Machu Picchu and back.

My wife said at one point, "I can't believe how much peace of mind I have because Jared worked everything out" and I couldn't agree more.

Visited September 2012
jmsnow, Owner at Destination Peru Tours, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Garrett/Jill,
Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting both of you and we're really happy that you enjoyed the trip. And by the way, I have never seen photos of Peru so beautiful as the ones that you took; amazing.

If you are ever back in this corner of South America, please let us know!

Best,

Cedar City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The trip of a lifetime”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Destination Peru provided the trip of a lifetime for my family. We enjoyed everything, the food, the company, the safety, and the wonderful sites to see. The list of sites exceeded my list of tourism. I feel as if I lived in Peru for two weeks not just visited.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Kgbr0wn
jmsnow, Owner at Destination Peru Tours, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Kirt & Co.,
We sure loved spending time with all of you (Kirt, Michelle, Riley, and Karter). I'm glad that you all enjoyed your time in Perú and we hope to see you again soon!
Best Regards.
Temecula
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Peruvian experience!!! Thank you!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Destination Peru is awesome! They provided me with a wonderful vacation experience while I was in Peru. They booked everything from our airfare to/from Lima, our 3 day trip to Machu Picchu and our day tour in Cusco. The bus tour from Cusco through the sacred valley was perfect, including the lunch destination. We ate at the best place! The hotel they booked for us in Aguas Caliente was very nice, the owner personally picked us up at the bus. The train to Machu Picchu was a great and our guide at Machu Picchu was very nice and knowledgable. I am very glad I visited Machu Picchu, I now know why it is one of the wonders of the WORLD!! You have to see it in person.

In my opinion, this is the only travel company to use in Cusco. Everything was perfectly planned and everything went smooth. Even when the airline cancelled our flight several times, the owner, Jared, personally called and FORCED the airline to book us on another flight, FREE!! Thank you Jared and Destination Peru!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank AaronM575
Aaron (and Austin),
It was a pleasure getting to meet you both. I'm glad that you enjoyed your time with us down here in Cusco and we hope to see you again soon!
Best regards.