In my experience, it is the best Hostel in South America. I'm very pleased to tell you why:
- Hospitality from the staff. They are very well organized. A lot of people working for your stay to be comfortable
- Breakfast is spectacular. Bread, Jams, Juices, Coffee, Tea, Fruit, Cereal and everything with great quality.
- Cleanliness. Everything is sparkling white.
- Clean sheets when you arrive and a warm Blanket and cover. The beds are great. Matresses are very comfortable.
- Shower is awesome. The first day I showered like 3 times. Excellent pressure and temperature.
- Common areas are great. 2 Patios with hammacs, puffs and chairs. Ping Pong, fussball and pool table.
- The Bar is great, you can eat and drink very well. Salads, sandwiches and some hot dishes that are very tasty. The atmosphere is excellent.
- The little details: every bed has a place where you have an individual light and place for your books and energy socket where you charge your cell phone. Nice details for the traveler.
- Security 24 hours and storage for your Luggage
In the mixer, the best choice if you come to Cusco
Don't think it twice, Milhouse is a guarantee in Cusco and in Buenos Aires.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included