Los Aticos
$114
$91
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$110
$299
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $374/night.

$405
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspedestrian alleybreadhot waterperuvian standardsmachu picchufamily roombeds were comfortableroom was largemin walkbagshosteltrekcerealteafurnishingslimasquare
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Yea,yea,yea. You travel to Cusco Peru and the hostel isn't up to your Hyatt Regency standards!

We went to Cusco to enjoy the culture. Los Áticos was clean, quiet and had the best service staff I've Ever had. It's down a very quiet (and safe) alley. You are within minutos of the Plaza De Armas and all the Main markets.

It is Quaint, friendly, and Fun. If You want the whole feel of Cusco, this is your place.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank B B
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Los Aticos in Cusco. The rooms were clean and quiet, and included a free breakfast. The hotel staff and management were very friendly and provided great service. Also, the location was great, right around the corner from the main square. I highly recommend this hotel. It has everything you need, for a very low price.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I enjoyed my stay here. I checked in mid day and the street outside was crazy busy. I had a little trouble finding the place, but down an alley I found it. The door was locked but someone let me in. They quickly checked me in, and I was in my room. It was surprisingly quiet. The bed was comfortable with warm blankets. The shower had hot water. There was a small tv, and there was an outlet with three prongs! Overall it was clean and felt safe. The room was a bit noisy with an interior facing window that looked over a kitchen, but there didn't seem to be a lot of people there during my stay.

The hotel is located about a five minute walk to the main plaza. Certainly not any longer.

Overall nice for the money.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for just one night. Staff was really helpful and the room was clean. It is not a new place but it has all you need to rest and get ready for your next adventure in Cusco.

Room Tip: Make sure wifi reaches your room before you unpack. :)
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Yes, Edgar is helpful, the rooms cool and slightly noisy. For the noise bring ear plugs. We enjoyed it there and it is very close to the center where all the beautiful buildings are.

I wish I had contacted the hotel about their airport pick up. We had to hassle with the taxi driver to get his price down from 35 soles to 20 soles. Anyway he did drop us off at the correct place where you have to walk down to the hotel.

There was a bit if confusion as I booked through Expedia but it was OK. There is no 18% tax for short term foreigners.

Room Tip: Take ear plugs.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends