Royal Inka II
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
El Mercado(Cusco)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat locationblocks from main squarepleasant hotelhot watercleaning staffcoca tearooms are largecable tvpisco sourscomfortable bedscentral locationgreat place to stayevery morningincaupdatingwifiplaza
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2013

big rooms, very central, comfortable and reasonable price. breakfast good, without beeing exceptional but served by smiling personnel and starts very early. i would book this hotel again for its good quality+well priced services. great restaurants just steps from the hotel like the expensive Chicha and Los toldos for budget but great eating.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stayed in a triple room with some friends and the rooms are very basic. The breakfast is quite good, with omelettes made to order. Only qualm is that hot water was somewhat erratic and not available some mornings - something to be expected in Peru. Overall, friendly service and a good stay if you aren't expecting anything fancy.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Royal Inca II for 3 nights . The staff was very friendly and helpful. We didn't spend much time in our rooms, just to sleep and shower. The water pressure was amazing and unexpected. The continental breakfast was decent with a make your own omelette option. The only issue we had was the thin walls. It was like being in a house. You could hear everything the people in the neighbouring rooms were doing. The man beside us was vomiting all night and I think his wife had the hair dryer on to try to drown out the sound. Otherwise it was a nice convenient place to stay . Close to the Plaza.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This hotel is just fine. Well located, a few blocks away from the main square. Comfortable beds. Basic bathroom. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. It may not be the best hotel on earth, still I recommend it for a short stay in the city.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank hrosell
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We loved the Royal Inka II, especially the staff. Daisy at the front desk and Maria the bartender are both extremely kind and helpful. I wish I could tell you the name of the man who helped with our luggage because he was awesome! So helpful! The rooms vary drastically for the same price. My husband and I had a lovely room with a balcony and a large window for the same price as our brother/sister in laws room that was about the size of a closet with no outside window. However, as lovely as our room was, the outside noise became almost unbearable. Cusco is a busy city and car horns and alarms go all night, as well as normal street noise and the occasional goat. Yes, goat. I would suggest an interior room with a small outside window as opposed to the street side room we had. We also stayed 1 night in the Hotel Royal Inka 1, trust me, much better service at Royal Inka II !!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends