Hotel Rumi Punku
$134
$576
$535
  • Breakfast included
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza(Cusco)
$116
$128
$84
Agoda.com
$47
$23
TripAdvisor
1,586 results
All reviewsinca trailmachu picchueggsbusiness centercoca teahot wateryogurtbreadquiet streetcharming hotelplaza de armassacred valleythe main squaresan blasthe hotel staffstored our luggagefew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Excellent location attentive staff invited us to enjoy coca tea in the comfy common room while they processed paperwork. Breakfast was tasty and plentiful and offerings varied from day to day. Beds were comfortable and lava hot showers available all day. They offer free luggage storage if you are returning to the property after your trio to Machu Picchu. My room was on a corridor but never found noise to be a problem. All in all an excellent value, would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Aasenjo
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stayed in this fantastic hotel for only 1 night, wish it was more, in April.

We booked a Standard Double Room for US$100 per night and we were on the second floor of the central courtyard. The room was not large but it had everything we needed including free reliable WiFi. The bed was comfortable, water hot and it had a good comfortable chair to lounge in after walking around Cusco. We had no trouble with noise finding our room and the hotel quiet.

The communal lounge and dining areas were spacious and decorated with interesting trinkets with complimentary tea and coffee provided all day. There is a small roof terrace where you can sit and have a drink in the sunshine.

Breakfast had good selections and eggs cooked to order.

The location was great with just a short walk to the hub of Cusco and there were small restaurants in the street the hotel is located on. We ate in a small place on the same side of the street as the hotel, turn right as you come out of the hotel door onto the street and walk about 200 metres. This café was recommended to us by the hotel and the food was great.

We had washing done through the hotel delivering it around lunchtime and it was returned to our room later that day at a very reasonable cost. There are a number of laundry's in the hotel street but having it done through the hotel we did not have to worry about getting back to the shop to pick it up.

It was my husbands birthday on the night we stayed and the Hotel Manager organised a complimentary cake that he and 4 other staff arrived at our door with and sang Happy Birthday to my husband which was a lovely gesture.

We would definitely stay here again and will recommend it to our family and friends.

Thank you Rumi Punku for your great service and a fantastic stay on 29 April, which was way too short.

Pamela & Stephen
Australia

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pamies
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was without a doubt one of the best hotels we've stayed in. It's charming, clean and conveniently located, a short walk to Plaza de Armas and many restaurants. The staff is very helpful and professional.

Karina of Triskel Peru Travel, who's associated with Rumi Punku, met us at the Cusco airport. She also helped us plan our trip. Her professional and friendly service made it stress- free and allowed us to relax and thoroughly enjoyed our visits to Cusco, Machu Picchu and day trips to the surrounding areas.

We will definitely recommend Rumi Punku and Karina to our family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ladylam
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and me were in Cusco on may . when we arrived to Cusco there was a person waiting for us, and he took us to the hotel, the staff we gave up a welcome with coca tea. The receptionist showed us the room, the room was clean and comfortable, there is a patio and a terrace where you can take seat.
The building at the hotel is modern colonial and with a impresive inka's door. The breakfast was excelent, there were many kind of bread, cereals and fruits.
They have a good service management. Is a nice hotel with good location and highly recomended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia C
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This was probably my favorite hotel of the entire trip. It's well situated, charming and convenient. The staff is attentive and the rooms are simple and comfortable. I stayed in both rooms 106 and 109, both on the ground level. While you can easily hear people in the courtyard from these rooms, it was never an issue after 9PM or so. I didn't hear anything in the morning, either, although I was up fairly early each morning.

Karina, the travel agent associated with the hotel, was at the airport to meet me along with the taxi driver, and handled the check in process once we arrived, complete with my first dose of coca tea. She also arranged a couple tours for me and a couple additional transfers, including a taxi back to Cusco after my visit to Machu Picchu. All went off without a hitch. Contact her before your arrival and she'll make any arrangements you might need. She's great.

If I'm ever back in Cusco, I'll stay here without any hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo