$117
$113
$520
$320
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $361/night.

$108
$89
Priceline
$421
$405
1,686 results
All reviewsinca trailmachu picchugreat hoteleggsbusiness centercoca teayogurtquiet streetbreadhot watermain plazasacred valleysan blasthe hotel staffstored our luggagehotel is locatedfew blocks
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We chose this Hotel for the good reviews, and we were right.
From the beginning of our book everything was perfect, when we got to the airport In cusco, despite the delay in our flights there was a person waiting for us.
When we arived at the Hotel with my freinds, we were imppresed by the inca door. the Hos explained us that it was a Inca door.
Check in was ver friendly, the host offered us coco tea and we got oxygen for the altitud sickness too.
The Hotel desing is modern and colonial well distributed with two courtyards and one terrace on the top floor.
The rooms are spacoius and confortable with, hot water, central heating ...
We take the room for two nights and then we made the reservation for another two nights after the inca trail, the Hotel keep our luggage and as we were tired it was amazing to have our luggage in the rooms.
The Hotel was safety that gave us comfort, and excellent service, amazing place with cozy rooms...

Room Tip: Ask for the luggage service is free and safety
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank yme M
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

The hotel personnel was very friendly and helpful. Half of our luggage was lost during the trip and they helped us by calling the airline. We even spent a few days out of the hotel while we trekked through the Andes and they kept checking if our bags had arrived. Very nice little hotel!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was travelling to Cusco on December las year, it was very nice to be there an a had a great experience in the Hotel Rumi Punku.
They gaev us the free pick up from the airport, and we have a very helphul check in, where the recepcionist gave us all the in formation about the service of the Hotel and also the touris information.
This Hotel Boutique is located just tree blocks to the Plaza de Armas nezt to the San Blas neighborhood.
You can arrange everithing troght Karina who is really helphul in ordr to oirganize the tours.
The rooms are quite, very clean an d also yo can take a rest on the terraces.
They have a bussines center if you want to use the skype.
The breakfast is good too, from 05 to 10 a.m.
Me and my Wife, we had a amazin experience in this Hotel during the five we have stayed there.

Room Tip: You can ask for a room on the top floor or take a superior in new side of the Hotel
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Veronica P
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This place had a fantastic website and the reviews here made me think I couldn't go wrong, so I was really looking forward to my stay. When we arrived, it certainly ticked all the boxes, it looked great, was on a small narrow street about ten minutes walk from the main square and seemed clean. However, perhaps it's a victim of its own popularity, as I found the reception staff were indifferent, veryging on rude, and perhaps they were too used to dealing with tour groups as they pretty much left me waiting for almost an hour to check in, before finally getting someone - i think it was the gardener - to show me to a tiny, dark room.

Although the room was supposed to be heated, the radiator wasn't very warm and worse I think they turn the heating off halfway through the night as it was freezing when we got up in the morning. Cusco gets very cold at night. And then there's the noise, although there are lots of signs all over the hotel telling guests to shut it, I don't think anybody pays any attention, and because of the design and layout of this old building, noise really carries. Also so many people are getting up early to go to Machu Pichu, I was waken at about 5am, by the excited chattering of dozens of people in the communal areas.

I also don't think the place is good value. I paid $100 a night for the room and then an additional 18% because my girlfriend's Peruvian. Not only that I had to pay an additional $30 for both of us to use the gym and hot tub once for a half hour. I felt really quite ripped off and grumpy with lack of sleep.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Sergio B
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Nice place with lots of character. Great location just blocks from the Plaza De Armas in Cusco. Beautiful courtyard and charming local décor. The airport pickup was friendly and convenient. Karina, who greeted us, was very helpful, proffering advice and purchasing our Machu Picchu tickets (doing this yourself from outside Peru is a virtual impossibility).

Unfortunately, we arrived to find that our room (which I had reserved months in advance) was not available. I am meticulous about travel details, and checked in numerous times. I even confirmed just days before arriving, so it wasn't as if the staff didn't know we were coming. It was our honeymoon and my birthday, so this news absolutely deflated us when we arrived.

After an awkward conversation with Jesus, we were sent across the street to Los Apus for one night (a perfectly nice place, actually). The Rumi Punku staff, to their credit, went out of their way to cover their faux pas. They gave us free use of the hotel spa and a bottle of wine, and, upon our return the next day, upgraded us to a suite with a king-size bed. This was an enormous space, with two adjoining rooms, a series of windows overlooking the courtyard, a mini-fridge, and a balcony overlooking the streets below. Incredible – as good as any unit we stayed in during our trip to South America. A drawback to the suite: it was VERY cold. The heat only seemed to run for a few hours a day. Granted, it was winter, and I think this is par for the course in Cusco, but don’t expect to get “romantic” in these rooms if you go in August.

Bottom line: This was an attractive and pleasant hotel. We enjoyed our stay here. But believe the stories about overbooking. It can happen no matter how careful you are. When people fly halfway around the world to stay at your hotel, they need to know that their reservations aren't merely provisional.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple