Desk staff were very accommodating. Location is in a quiet street close to main square. There is internet access but only within the main courtyard of the hotel; cannot access internet inside rooms. Also no telephone in rooms; there is one public phone guests can use; the hotel do sell phone cards. We had to use the phone for quite awhile to re-book missed flights and reservations and since the phone is outside within the courtyard, it was chilly by late afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arqueologo is situated just a five-minute walk from Cusco's Main Square "Plaza de Armas", in the traditional San Cristobal neighborhood, with its narrow streets and Inca walls, colonial-era balconies and baroque churches. During the Inca period, our street was one of the main avenues of the imperial capital, connecting the center of the city with the great fortress of Saqsaywaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Arqueologo Exclusive Selection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Cusco
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Hotel