the service was great. Location was a couple of blocks from the main square. the food at the restaurant was good but it took a bit to long to get our food.
the rooms were very nice, the only thing is that you had to leave your room key plug in to a "card slot" to get the lights/electricity to work, which was kind of pain in the butt, if your with someone and trying to do two different things/plans. overall, i would recommend this place to anyone, it was a great hotel and the people there were soooo nice and helpful.
stayed there january 2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arqueologo is situated just a five-minute walk from Cusco's Main Square "Plaza de Armas", in the traditional San Cristobal neighborhood, with its narrow streets and Inca walls, colonial-era balconies and baroque churches. During the Inca period, our street was one of the main avenues of the imperial capital, connecting the center of the city with the great fortress of Saqsaywaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Arqueologo Exclusive Selection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Cusco
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Hotel