Casa Grande Lodging
$114
$91
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$110
JW Marriott
  • Pool
$405
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $572/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 11, 2010

I stayed four nights at the Casa Grande in Cusco and was very satisfied with the hostal. Cusco is a bit more expensive than other towns in Peru so be prepared. My room with a double bed, TV, private bathroom (shower) cost 65 soles per night.

The hotel is well kept and some of the rooms face a beautiful inner courtyard. The breakfast was very good with bread, bologna, cheese, tea and coffee. I also appreciated the two computers that provided free internet access from 7 am to 10 pm.

My room, 203, faced the street and there was some street noise but most of the other rooms do not face the street so noise should not be a problem. The bed was very comfortable and bathroom was functional and clean. The room was made up nicely every day (except the Sunday) and the TV had many channels (including several english ones).

The location of the hostal just off Plaza des Armes so it is central, and finally the staff was very pleasant at all times. They allowed me to store my luggage at the hotel my last day. My only complaint was the 9:30 am checkout (which is a bit early) and the fact that they make you pay for your room each day rather than when you checkout. Both minor issues.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank jmidis
Reviewed November 30, 2009

Great little hotel right around the corner from the main plaza. My plans changed a bit during the trip and the hotel I was staying at didn’t have any rooms available for when I needed but the Casa Grande did. Great price (better than where I was staying) and it was comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was tasty and the staff was very pleasant. Would definitely stay here again with friends and/or family.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rahulm80
Reviewed October 4, 2009

With all of the impersonality and tourism pressure in Cusco, it's hard to believe that this place right next to the Plaza de Armas would be so unpretentious and friendly. Cusco is overpriced, but this place has all of the necessities for the tired trekker or meandering tourist at a decent enough rate. The staff were terrific and genuinely friendly. Best place I stayed in Cusco.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank highaction
Reviewed October 1, 2009

I was two nights at this lodge and I founded it really nice and comfortable. The service was good as well as the attendants. The location was also great at only steps from the Plaza de Armas, the price was cheap and the room was clean and quite.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Very close to the Plaza and good price. I stayed 2 nights and my only complain was the guest, there were people watching tv (soccer game), and they were screaming like crazy that my baby woke up a couple times, and my baby can slepp in any nosy place.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family