“Good food and service tucked away”
Review of Cafe de la Paz - CLOSED

Cafe de la Paz
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The restaurant is the first branch out of Lima.
Alloa, United Kingdom
“Good food and service tucked away”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Like many of the eateries in the street, this has someone downstairs on the door enticing people up. Don't be put off; the food was delicious and although my choice of desert wasn't available, the attentiveness and friendliness of the service made up for that. We were there unfashionably early for a Saturday evening, so the atmosphere felt a little flat, but that suited us after a long day

• Visited September 2013

cologne, germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A jewel”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I came back about one year after my last visit. Everything was great, the food was delicious, the menu has slightly changed, a lot of Peruvian options and other international or vegetarian dishes. Food excellent. The service was great. and this time, they had the flambee desserts, awesome!!
Fair prices, nice place and great food.

• Visited June 2013
Corona del Mar, California
“Delightful Little Hideaway”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I accidentally found my way upstairs to this little restaurant on a Saturday afternoon. Declining a glass of wine, I said what I wanted was pure,unsweetened fruit juice. Voila. The most delicious mango drink I ever tasted appeared. My waiter Freddie not only spoke fluent English but French as well. I was in the mood for quinoa and he recommended the quinoa with shrimp. This dish was the perfect size and each bite was better than the last. I highly recommend it.

Visited May 2013
Guntersville, Alabama
“Great peruvian restaurant”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Cusco has great restaurants and Cafe de la Paz are among them. We have a wonderful meal. My wheat risoto with Alpaca steak was fantastic. The service is good and prices reasonable. We are very happy to try this restaurant without previous information and had such great surprise.

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank Arvrim
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Great service, cute place.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This place has a great atmosphere and feels super fancy. Our waiter was very attentive and spoke a good bit of English.
The food was so-so. The sandwich I got wasn't bad but also wasn't very memorable, though you probably have better luck with the entrees. We tried our first Pisco Sours here, they were very well presented.

• Visited June 2012