-Almost everything. Great place, simple accommodations (no tv, phone - but aren't needed)
- Great Staff ( Only 1 bad recommendation from them: don't go to El Truco restaurant )
- Nice service & great cheap breakfast.
- Do call a few times to confirm reservation
- A little more expensive than average, but hotel supports a great cause.
- Wood floors creak a lot but lower rooms cannot hear it
- One heater might not be enough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All profits generated by Ninos Hotel go the Ninos Unidos Peruanos Foundation that provides food and education to up to 600 underprivileged children of Cusco. As a guest of our hotel, you can visit the foundation premises everyday and make extra donation if you wish. Our hotel is situated close to the Main square, called Plaza de Armas. We offer you a great variety of meals and beverages that you can enjoy in our beautiful colonial patio. You can also enjoy the city center with it's museums, restaurants, bars and many touristic highlights. Our hotel will keep your luggage in a safe place during your trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Ninos Hotel Meloc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ninos Hotel Cusco