“Loved this place!”

Ranked #23 of 164 Hotels in Cusco
Rancho Santa Fe, California
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Of course I love the fact that the hotel supports amazing children's programs, but I loved the place itself! The rooms are basically furnished but are decorated with a definite artistic flair that is totally charming. The room was quite large, extremely clean and the bed was thoroughly comfortable.

They also have the Ninos Restaurant at this location and I simply chose not to eat anywhere else - there was no reason! Again, profits go to support their children's programs but the food itself was worthy of some of the best bistros and restaurants here at home! As other reviews stated, their Pumpkin Soup is without a doubt the best I have ever had, and the presentation is superb. I also had their Pesto Pasta and it was just as wonderful, fresh and artfully presented. They had a lovely half bottle of white wine available that made dinner a luxury experience at a very affordable price! .....add to all this the fact that the restaurant is also decorated with true artisitic flair and you've got the perfect restaurant.

The hotel was very accomodating in storing my extra baggage when I was out on the 4 Day Inka Trail and they had my room all ready for me upon my return - which is late at night. The hot shower and soft bed were heaven!

If I ever return to Cusco this is the only place I will stay - I HIGHLY recommend it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank cathym824

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Korean first
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed this hotel. The staff is really helpfull and friendly. The rooms are cosy and the food is great! It was cold on cusco but the rooms were nice and warm. There is a fireplace in the restaurant which is really nice. We will stay here again!!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Lautje85
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Ninos was do accommodating in our travel which had us leave for Machu Picchu and return in a seamlessly. They have the friendliest staff and better food in there hotel then around cusco. I would highly recommend the pumpkin soup but everything is delicious and prepared w care. Wifi worked faster than any other placed I stayed at and the showers were nice and hot. Only complaint could be that cusco gets cold at night and the space heaters in each of the rooms help but of course central heating would be better. Blankets are so cozy that you fall right asleep. Thank you niños

• Stayed March 2013
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms, great service and a very reasonable price. Travelled with my girlfriend in June 2012 ans stayed in lower cost options before Ninos, so it was a pleasant experience. Great place - recommended.

• Stayed June 2012
UK
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our 6 nights at Los ninos. The rooms were light but a little small. The service was friendly and effient and we were able to leave our bags there no problem when we went to Machu pichu for the weekend. The best thing about the hotel, however, was the amazing restuarant- great value and delicious food.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank welikethehouse
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I spent a week in a single room with shared washroom and did not have a single complaint. The whole hotel is really nicely decorated and clean, showers always had hot water, and everything I tried at the restaurant left me wanting more. The hotel was relatively quiet and situated only a couple blocks (5 minute walk) from the Plaza de Armas. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Cusco!

• Stayed March 2013
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We absolutely loved our time at this hotel. We stayed three days before our Inca trail hike and then two days after. The staff is extremely helpful, the place is gorgeous and relaxing. The restaurant inside of the hotel had GREAT meals including a pumpkin soup and giant breakfasts. It was very affordable as well. They had a nice storage space for our bags while doing the four day inca trail hike. I could not recommend this place any higher - we adore Ninos hotel and would come back again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends