“Had a great trip on the Inca Trail”

Peru Adventures Paradise Private Day Tours
Ranked #235 of 929 Tours in Cusco
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I recently completed a four day classic Inca Trail trip with PAP. Our guide, Alex, was excellent as well as the cook and porters. We were well taken care of. Everything was well organized. Alex provided us with a wealth of information about Peruvian history, Incan history and culture as well the local flora and fauna. The trip itself was just beautiful. While the hike is challenging at times, the beautiful mountain views and lush tropical landscape make it well worth the effort. I highly recommend this group.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I felt like a princess for four days when I did the classic 4D/3N Inka Trail with Peru Adventures Paradise! It was a wonderful experience, and much better than I expected. The guide Ozzi Purcel was very enthusiastic, and took good care of the group. The scenery is beautiful and the food was amazing! I would never believe it was possible to cook so delicious food with camping gear. The porters and the cook did a great job to make us feel special. I highly recommend this company.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

A very nice and professional company that made our visit in Peru very enjoyable.
The company not only brought us to Machu Picchu in a very satisfying way, but also helped us a lot before, during and after. Could not have asked for a better guide at the Inca Trail!!! We highly recommend this company. //Martin & Marina

1  Thank Marina G
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We hiked the Inca Trail with Peru Adventures Paradise guided by Alex and his colleagues in May 2012 and could not ask for better guides. They went above and beyond to make our trek memorable and pleasant and also became good friends of ours. I highly recommend their services if you want to hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, which is something you absolutely must do if you are in Peru.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We did the 2D/1N short inca trail with Ozzie Percel who is one of the founders of PAP Tours. Ozzie is very friendly, knowledgeable about history and facts of Peru, Incas, Machu Picchu. He speaks excellent English as he has worked in the UK and is better able to engage his tour group from what we saw in comparison with other tour guides.

We greatly enjoyed the trek which was well-organized, everything was punctual. He also took photos with his own camera which he later sent to us after the trip, so that we could concentrate on hiking. Ozzie kept up our spirits with his great enthusiasm. He spurred us on (from KM104 to the trek up Winay Wayna to the hike up Huayna Picchu), posing for fun pictures and even singing! The driver that he used was also very good - punctual, speedy, with a comfortable car. Ozzie also took the initiative to help us arrange for massages at Aguas Calientes after the trail. Would highly recommend using PAP Tours for those who want to hike to Machu Picchu.

1  Thank forestmuse